SM5+ 'Ultra Force' Releasing in January!

MarshalBry

Aspiring Trainer
I think this Palkia surely just seals the deal that it has to fit into Deluge decks. Having a base 60 instead of 50 and a useful GX attack is definitely a bonus, but being able to work with Dive Ball and Aqua Patch should you want to play it (not that that's very heard of, but it at least gives you the option).

Alright, buzzwole BDIF. I'm calling it.

Buzzwole already has access to Brooklet Hill though

The Last Shaymin

Floof
I think this Palkia surely just seals the deal that it has to fit into Deluge decks. Having a base 60 instead of 50 and a useful GX attack is definitely a bonus, but being able to work with Dive Ball and Aqua Patch should you want to play it (not that that's very heard of, but it at least gives you the option).

Buzzwole already has access to Brooklet Hill though
Yeah, but this stadium is better with the fact that the opponent most likely does not run beast pokemon

HouchinsDJ

Aspiring Trainer
Woah, this is the first time a GX has received an alternate type reprint. Did any EX receive an alternate type reprint?

A Water-type Palkia GX is a lot more playable than it's Dragon-type version since Water-types have a lot more support, especially in Expanded. We can safely assume that Dialga GX will get a Metal-type reprint.

The Last Shaymin

Floof
Woah, this is the first time a GX has received an alternate type reprint. Did any EX receive an alternate type reprint?

A Water-type Palkia GX is a lot more playable than it's Dragon-type version since Water-types have a lot more support, especially in Expanded. We can safely assume that Dialga GX will get a Metal-type reprint.
great, MOOOOORE metal support

I guess its time to wipe the dust off volcanion...

MrYaja

Aspiring Trainer
More metal support... Also we might see more of the UB's in competitive play with that stadium, apart from buzzwhole

gumball51321

*thumbs up*
Okay, I'm not mad about this. Being able to essentially search your deck for an Enhanced Hammer (Kartana) is nice.

TotoBoss

Kappa
Brooklet Hill does more for Buzzwole as just grabbing Buzzwole, it also allows for easier access to Rockruff/Remoraid/Regirock/Zygarde/Landorus. Which really helps buzzwole a lot more as this Ultra space stadium would do.

TheJollyFlyingMan

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Ultra Space allows searching for UB's without the use of Lele or other abilities. This could make a Naganadel/Garb deck viable, but also a UB toolbox deck with Kartana, xurk, nihilego etc

Also it makes for a funny counter to Frogs via first turn Pheremosa donk.

Rayquaza4life

Aspiring Trainer
It is worse because you can only search out Buzz. and not Rockruff or Remoraid, the utility for you in Hill is too good to give up.

007manyo

TCG Judge & Player
I could live with a Water Golisopod, but Psychic Gardevoir is a Strict no-no. What would a Psychic Gardevoir be weak to? Psychic. What other Gardevoirs are psychic? Oh, nothing special, just the one that makes all your psychic energy count as 2 instead of one. Not gonna happen, and if it does something will need to be banned right away.

doubleb036

Jolteon GX Hopeful
Advanced Member
Yeah, all these search Ultra Beast cards are getting me really excited to build that deck and use Naganadel lol

Haunter31

Aspiring Trainer
Ya know, I'm really liking these alternate type reprints. Even though they aren't new cards in terms of attacks and whatnot, having the ability to pick and choose typing is really awesome and can expand the metagame.

Sethy79

Aspiring Trainer
The ultra space stadium seems nice for adding utility to ultra beasts other than buzzwole. That GX attack too. I can only imagine what it would feel like to play turbo dark or xerneas and then get hit with that.