• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Convenience for the Community (A List of Standard Budget Decks)

Hi. Im a 10 yr old kid who wants to get competitive in the PTCG. Currently im piloting garbodor trevenant and accelgor mismagius but im now finishing up vikabulu amd waiting for the leles. After i complete that, what budget decks cld a 10 yr old afford with his own money? (Preferably something that can at least win a few matches in league cups)

Welcome to the community @PokemonTCGLover! As for suggestions on decks, Xerneas Break, Zoroark Break, Tapu Bulu GX (which I see you already have), Ninetales GX (as mentioned by @SmiteKnight) and Greninja Break are great decks for you situation (though Greninja Break is a little expensive). If you need any lists for these decks, just let me know and I'd be happy to help. Good luck!

Thanks for the warm welcome! Could you provide me a list for alolan ninetales gx with the strategy and cost? Thanks a lot!

Sure, I believe there is already a list for Alolan Ninetales GX on the front page of this thread (fourth from the top) that should work pretty well. Also, if you want a list with proven results, I believe the first place winner of November's PokeBeach PTCGO Tournament played Alolan Ninetales GX, so you could take a look there for more information. Strategy mainly includes using Brigette to set up Vulpixs and attack with Tapu Koko (PR) early. As you set up Ninetales GXs, use Aqua patch to accelerate energy and hit for big numbers with Ice Blade and Blizzard Edge. Price (at an estimate) would be around $55.00-$75.00 without Tapu Lele GX (but it does include staples like N, Guzma, Brigette, etc.).I hope this helps, let me know if you need anything else. Good luck!

For the zoroark break deck, is the zoroark stand in not expensive? How is it budget?

Unfortunately, yes. The Zoroark (BKT) is somewhat expensive, but that is the most pricy thing in the list so it works out since everything else is relatively cheap.

Last edited:
Sure, I believe there is already a list for Alolan Ninetales GX on the front page of this thread (fourth from the top) that should work pretty well. Also, if you want a list with proven results, I believe the first place winner of November's PokeBeach PTCGO Tournament played Alolan Ninetales GX, so you could take a look there for more information. Strategy mainly includes using Brigette to set up Vulpixs and attack with Tapu Koko (PR) early. As you set up Ninetales GXs, use Aqua patch to accelerate energy and hit for big numbers with Ice Blade and Blizzard Edge. Price (at an estimate) would be around $550.00-$75.00 without Tapu Lele GX (but it does include staples like N, Guzma, Brigette, etc.).I hope this helps, let me know if you need anything else. Good luck!

Unfortunately, yes. The Zoroark (BKT) is somewhat expensive, but that is the most pricy thing in the list so it works out since everything else is relatively cheap.
I think you mean 50$-75$. :p

I think you mean 50$-75$. :p

Ha, guess I overlooked that. Sorry for the confusion everybody, missed that I accidently had Alolan Ninetales GX listed at around $550.00 for a while (fixed it now). Thanks for the catch @GekkisaiDaiNi!

Did, you write that while on too many cups of coffee?

No, just a plain mistake (ironically, I don't drink coffee). By the way, are there any other decks that you want me to build?

Ha, guess I overlooked that. Sorry for the confusion everybody, missed that I accidently had Alolan Ninetales GX listed at around $550.00 for a while (fixed it now). Thanks for the catch @GekkisaiDaiNi!

No, just a plain mistake (ironically, I don't drink coffee). By the way, are there any other decks that you want me to build?

Hm, not currently.

Is there a drampa/garb list without lele? I've got a few lying around so it might be more convenient than getting 4 new alolan ninetales.

Is there a drampa/garb list without lele? I've got a few lying around so it might be more convenient than getting 4 new alolan ninetales.

I don't think there currently is a Drampa GX/Garbodor list here, but I can whip up something at for the moment (it won't include prices, I'll add them later).

Pokémon*14

Trubbish*4 BKP
Garbodor*2 GRI
Garbodor*2 BKP
Drampa GX*2 GRI
Eevee*1 SUM
Espeon GX*1 SUM
Hoopa*1 STS (spread damage)
Shining Jirachi*1 SHL (or Espeon EX BKP)

Trainer*33

Prof. Sycamore*4 BKP
N*4 FCO
Guzma*3 BUS
Brigette*2 BKT
Acerola*2 BUS
Ultra Ball*4 SUM
Rescue Stretcher*1 GRI
Field Blower*3 GRI
Choice Band*4 GRI
Float Stone*4 BKT
Po Town*4 BUS

Energy*13

Psychic Energy*9 SUM
Double Colorless Energy*4 SUM

Total # of Cards: 60

This is just a rough draft of the Drampa GX/Garbodor deck similar to my own list, so feel free to edit it as you please. If you want, @AFEX, you can put this list up with the others. It is relatively cheap without Tapu Lele GX and I'll price it sooner or later. Anyways, I hope this helps @PokemonTCGLover, just let me know what you think and if you need anything else. Thanks!

@AFEX, just wondering, when should my Delphox Break deck be expected to put up. Take your time, though, I don’t want to rush. Have a Good Day/Night!

Back