News Japan's December Sets: 'Ultra Sun' and 'Ultra Moon!'

Don't forget SM5+ Ultraa Force will be part of this set, we still don't know 3 GXs from the set
Don't all the + sets come to the states AFTER their initial sets' release? For example, we got Sylveon, Vikavolt, and the hyper rares of the 3 starters in our SM2 set, when they were all SM+. The same pattern followed every other SM set so far

Don't all the + sets come to the states AFTER their initial sets' release? For example, we got Sylveon, Vikavolt, and the hyper rares of the 3 starters in our SM2 set, when they were all SM+. The same pattern followed every other SM set so far
You are partially right, SM3+ was its own set, however SM5+ has to be in as we don' t know what the last 4 GXs are

Good to see we are finally beginning to catch up with japans promos. Still need that hiker, Palossand GX, Alolan Ratciate GX and a few other reprints.

Hold up, the 'promo blister packs' are alternate arts and not black star promos! Is that the first time we have seen this!

The Porygon Z basically has Espeon EX's Miraculous Shine as an ability, right?
That could be kinda decent post-rotation.

Can somebody please tell me will this set be legal to play at Dallas regionals because this will decide if I ditch the deck I'm testing now and go for a deck revolving around cards in this set.

ETBs are definitely... unique. But this PorygonZ tho... Oh, Espeon, you better move over with your 2 prize giving booty

Did anyone else notice how all of the promos on the blisters are Alternate Art cards? Even the Porygon is alternate. Does the Porygon have a regular card in the set?

Did anyone else notice how all of the promos on the blisters are Alternate Art cards? Even the Porygon is alternate. Does the Porygon have a regular card in the set?

Porygon Z is the alternate art version of the card released in Burning Shadows. In Japan this card was given out as a booster box promo card to anyone, who purchased a booster box of this set.

Back