Finished Mafia XLVI - Salem Forces ~ ENDGAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
Well shoot. You guys can read that, right? Trying again:
Why would you only just now claim, rather than as soon as the trial started? This is obviously your last-ditch effort to clear yourself. It ain't gonna work.
Au contrare. That's why I took so long. Claiming meant that I'd give up any chance of winning this game. Best case scenario now that I've claimed is that I'm a jerk and backstab the town to win. Which I won't do.
If I could survive without claiming, then I had a chance of win. By then, I'd realized I wouldn't survive the lynch, and as such only had one choice: let Coven win or let Town win.
Don't take so much credit. You made like one post saying "yo mord might be jugg" and then I pursued the case and then quaking hopped on. Where's all the pressure that you "faked and manipulated"?
The whole one page argument I had with Morda where I was saying he was Jugg a lot and we should hang him for that and then tried to force him to "admit" the truth multiple times? Yeah that was intended the manipulate this. As with "does that last sentence imply..." when the sarcasm was p clear to me.
Also, if you're convinced that the coven are quaking and me––you think mord is town? Or you genuinely believe his survivor claim?
I can believe it because I don't like Quaking's vote swap that saved you when I could have come and got you like I said I would. I think morda is very likely (like 88%) the real survivor.

This will be my last post until there's like 10 mins left in the day, so take this with you:
I'm certainly super confident Jabber is Coven rn because of all this resistance. I'm currently looking at Quaking for Coven Number 2, but wouldn't be horribly surprised if it was Morda either. Probably you'll be able to tell by looking at the resistance to my claim from those two. I also might just kill Jabber tonight because I'm more sure. Depends how Quaking and Morda end up making it clear which one of the two are scum.

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
Au contrare. That's why I took so long. Claiming meant that I'd give up any chance of winning this game. Best case scenario now that I've claimed is that I'm a jerk and backstab the town to win. Which I won't do.
If I could survive without claiming, then I had a chance of win. By then, I'd realized I wouldn't survive the lynch, and as such only had one choice: let Coven win or let Town win.
So you've completely given up on any chance of winning, and it's in your best interests now to aid the town? That's ridiculous.

The whole one page argument I had with Morda where I was saying he was Jugg a lot and we should hang him for that and then tried to force him to "admit" the truth multiple times? Yeah that was intended the manipulate this. As with "does that last sentence imply..." when the sarcasm was p clear to me.
P sure that happened well after everyone else became convinced that mord was jugg. That's not sheeping.

I'm certainly super confident Jabber is Coven rn because of all this resistance. I'm currently looking at Quaking for Coven Number 2, but wouldn't be horribly surprised if it was Morda either. Probably you'll be able to tell by looking at the resistance to my claim from those two. I also might just kill Jabber tonight because I'm more sure. Depends how Quaking and Morda end up making it clear which one of the two are scum.
Mhm, except for that minor detail that you're gonna flip coven. You're also trying to divert attention from quaking by throwing it onto mord––which is also absurd, considering how you're supposedly convinced he's survivor.

mordacazir

Lord of Souls
You are the Juggernaut and are aligned with yourself. You were a neglected, bullied child, starved by your parents. Thanks to finding a military camp, however, you grew stronger than everybody else, to the point where the mafia wanted to hire you. But you turned it down, wanting to find a life of your own.

Passive Ability - Unaligned: If the Investigator investigates you, they will receive no result. If the Sheriff interrogates you, you will be seen as not suspicious.

Active Ability - Assault: Every even numbered night you may PM me ‘Assault [PLAYER]’, and you will attack them with a Powerful attack.
Passive Ability - Constant Attack: LOCKED

Passive Ability - Basic Defense: LOCKED

Passive Ability - Rampage: LOCKED

Passive Ability - Unstoppable Attack: LOCKED

Win Condition: Be the last player standing.

Your safe claim is...

You are the Psychic and are aligned with the Town. You are a skilled psychic who has learned to predict the future, and the intentions of those surrounding them.

Passive Ability - Foretellings: On Night 0, you will receive a list of 3 players, at least 1 of which is not aligned with the town.

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to the Town.

This is just fake. Shouldn’t your constant attack be unlocked because you have killed someone once?
I also might just kill Jabber tonight because I'm more sure.
How will you kill him tonight if you are on trial now?

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
Since it's my original role PM, of course it's locked. New ability:
You have killed your first player and your role has been updated.
Updated Ability:
Passive Ability - Constant Attack: You have killed your first player, and can now use 'Assault' every night.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Day 4, Trial 1 - Results

quakingpunch73 voted guilty.

Jabberwock voted guilty.

mordacazir voted guilty.

scattered mind voted guilty.

Mariano11887 voted guilty.

The vote went 7-0, and NP has been determined guilty. NinjaPenguin has been hanged, his role was:
You are the Poisoner and are aligned with the Coven. You’re a girl who knew everything about plants, and scorned by it from her fellow peers. Thanks to the Coven Leader, who promised protection if you worked as her poisoner, you have found a place to fit in. You’ve served her loyally ever since.

Passive Ability - Witches Coven: You will be able to communicate with your fellow witches in a QT, hidden from the rest of the town. [QT link]

Active Ability - Poisoning: Every night you may PM me ‘Poison [PLAYER]’, and that player will be poisoned. If your target goes uncured by the end of the next night, they will die.

Passive Ability - Extra Toxins: LOCKED

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to the Coven.

Night 4 has begun and will end on Saturday December 9, 2017 at 7AM EST, or a bit more than 48 hours from now.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Day 5

scattered mind was found dead in his home last night. He was poisoned by a Poisoner. He was:
You are the Mayor and are aligned with the Town. You’re the leader of the town, and once you reveal your identity you will be trusted completely.

Passive Ability - Mayor’s Power: It would seem that you’ve revealed! Since the town trusts you wholeheartedly, you’ve gained a vote weight of 3.

Active Ability - Reveal: One night during the game (starting N0), you may PM me ‘Reveal’. In the daybreak update that morning, it will be revealed that you are the Mayor. However, it comes at a price. Upon revealing, the doctor will be unable to heal you.

mordacazir was killed during the night. He was killed by a Necromancer's Ghoul. He was:
You are the Juggernaut and are aligned with yourself. Once a boy who had a rough life, after training intensely at a military camp you’ve become stronger than you’ve ever been before. The more you kill, the stronger you become.

Passive Ability - New Armor: LOCKED

Passive Ability - Enraged: LOCKED

Active Ability - Charge: Every night, you may PM me ‘Kill [PLAYER]’ and you will unleash a Powerful attack on this player.

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to yourself.

- Day 5 has begun and will end Wednesday December 13, 2017 at 7PM EST, or about 120.5 hours from now.
- Oh yeah we're in LYLO by the way. The game will 100% end at the end of the day, just a heads up.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Day 5, Trial #1

Welcome to the first trial of the day! It looks like @Jabberwock is on trial for conspiracy against the town.

Alright, everyone besides Jabber you have until 7PM EST tomorrow to vote 'Guilty' or 'Innocent' in your PM with me. Not submitting a vote (which you can do, and won't be penalized for) means you 'Abstain'. Jabber will have this time to plead his case in the thread as well, and the floor is still completely open to discussion. If he is determined innocent the day will end and no one will be hanged, however if he is determined guilty he will be hanged, his role revealed, and the day will end.

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
Yes, I already voted. And you? If so, I don't know if we can ask Lorde to finish the game. I doubt it, because at least Jabber can have the opportunity to defend himself and try to convince us to vote inno.

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
Yes, I already voted. And you? If so, I don't know if we can ask Lorde to finish the game. I doubt it, because at least Jabber can have the opportunity to defend himself and try to convince us to vote inno.
I did. I had asked Lorde, and she may post the final update around 7-8 AM tomorrow if we both voted. Otherwise, she just needs to finish the game.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
---ENDGAME---

Day 5, Trial 1 - Results

quakingpunch73 voted guilty.

Mariano11887 voted guilty.

The vote went 2-0, and Jabber has been determined guilty. Jabberwock has been hanged, his role was:
You are the Necromancer and are aligned with the Coven. You’re a failed Retributionist scorned by the town, and you seek revenge against those who harmed you for your failures in the past.

Passive Ability - Witches Coven: You will be able to communicate with your fellow witches in a QT, hidden from the rest of the town. [QT link]

Active Ability - Control: Every night, you may PM me ‘Control [DEAD PLAYER]’. You will re-animate them and submit actions for them (you may not use this the same night as ‘Ghoul’).

Active Ability - Ghoul: One night during the game, you may PM me ‘Ghoul [PLAYER]’, and you will attack them with a Basic attack (you may not use this the same night as ‘Control’).

Passive Ability - Detection Evasion: You have been given the Necronomicon, and now are able to use ‘Ghoul’ infinite times. In addition, your attacks are Astral, meaning you cannot be traced back to your ghoul.

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to the Coven.

The Coven has been defeated, and the game has ended!

Mariano11887 has fulfilled his win condition! He was:
You are the Doctor and are aligned with the Town. You are a skilled surgeon who secretly watches over people, just in case they end up injured.

Active Ability - Healing: Every night you may PM me ‘Heal [PLAYER]’, and if that player is attacked, they will be healed that night.

quakingpunch73 has fulfilled his win condition! He was:
You are the Survivor and are aligned with yourself. One fateful night, you protected yourself and helped the Mafia destroy your town, all by accident. You were the one they spared, to warn the other towns. Now, you only look out for yourself, holding 4 bulletproof vests. 1 for the town who died in the massacre, 1 for the mafia who led them to their deaths, 1 for the abandoned souls who kept to themselves, and 1 for yourself to remind you of your selfishness.

Active Ability - Vesting: 4 nights during the game, you may PM me ‘Vest’ and you will wear a bulletproof vest that night, protecting yourself from all attacks that night.

Win Condition: Survive to the end of the game.

Congratulations to the Town as well as the Survivor!

QT links:

The Godfather's House
The Coven
The Graveyard

I'm unsure if I'll be doing a post game, but stay tuned for one just in case! Thanks for playing guys, anyone can talk in the thread now.

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
Good game town, coven, mafia, and jugg! That was one crazy endgame, but I think I handled myself well for the most part.

Status
Not open for further replies.