Finished PokéBeach Big Brother: Out of the Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

TOTAL_EPICNESS

it wouldnt let me put morse code
that feel when you’re the middle child in this whole favourite competition and realize that nobody knows you

Nyora

A Cat
Was sorta hoping this late HoH would reveal whether Or not people like me but I guess I’ll never know Dx

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Was sorta hoping this late HoH would reveal whether Or not people like me but I guess I’ll never know Dx

Same here, Rainy.
This was actually a really interesting HoH to be excluded from, just to see how much everyone likes me.
Then again, from winning the last HoH, I probably would've been at the bottom of everyone's lists just due to not wanting to win again.

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
Week 2- Veto Results!
The results are in, drumroll please!
6th place - @TheSceptileMaster with a score of 474!

5th place - @pikachuuuu101 with a score of 658!

4th place- @VioletValkyrie with a score of 2046!

3rd place- @Blakers with a score of 2402!

2nd place- @NinjaPenguin with a score of 3625!

1st place- @Lord o da rings with a score of 3690!

Congratulations Lorde! Nominees, looks like you have to convince Lorde to use the Power of Veto to take you off the block. Lorde, you have 24 hours to make your decision by, at December 7th at 5:00 PM EST. After that, a renomination may take place and the first vote of the season will be commenced!

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
That was a really close call for first place. Sad to say I'm not the best at this game, but I'm still excited to see how the vote plays out, whether I'm on thin ice or not.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
My fellow houseguests, I've come to a conclusion. It took some thought, but I've decided that I'll be saving VioletValkyrie from nomination. The HOH, @pikachuuuu101, is gonna have to choose someone else to nominate. I wish you all luck and the best.

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
Week 2- Voting!

The time has come, houseguests... It is time to vote. @TheSceptileMaster or @NinjaPenguin, their life in this game is in your hands. Who do you vote? Do you vote for who is the most volatile? How about the one who is stronger at challenges and alliance building? What if you flip a coin? Either way, this vote is just one of many moves you will add to your resume throughout your time in this game. Make your choice wisely, houseguests... After all, you can only vote once, and once you do, you cannot switch your vote. @pikachuuuu101 will not vote as Head of Household and will only vote in the event of a tie. Neither of the two nominees will be able to vote as well. Submit your vote by a private PM to me. Failure to vote before the deadline will result in a warning. Even though TSM or NP will leave on December 10th at 9:00 PM EST, they will still play a part in the game, in more ways than one, and even potentially get a chance at Revenge or Redemption... maybe even next week...

This is Quaking, signing out!

Last edited:

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week 1- Voting!

The time has come, houseguests... It is time to vote. @TheSceptileMaster or @NinjaPenguin, their life in this game is in your hands. Who do you vote? Do you vote for who is the most volatile? How about the one who is stronger at challenges and alliance building? What if you flip a coin? Either way, this vote is just one of many moves you will add to your resume throughout your time in this game. Make your choice wisely, houseguests... After all, you can only vote once, and once you do, you cannot switch your vote. @pikachuuuu101 will not vote as Head of Household and will only vote in the event of a tie. Neither of the two nominees will be able to vote as well. Submit your vote by a private PM to me. Failure to vote before the deadline will result in a warning. Even though Jade or NP will leave on December 10th at 9:00 PM EST, they will still play a part in the game, in more ways than one, and even potentially get a chance at Revenge or Redemption... maybe even next week...

Week 2 voting, Quaking. @quakingpunch73

Also TSM and NP, not Jade and NP.

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
Week 2- Vote Outcome!

All of the votes have been tallied and the results are final. In a moment, I will reveal the evicted houseguest. This person will have to gather all of his/her belongings and leave immediately out of the Big Brother House (and cannot be in communication with any houseguest about Big Brother as long as they are not in the game). However, this houseguest may still have a chance to influence the game, though only will time will tell if they will...

By a vote of 10-0... @TheSceptileMaster
you are eliminated from the game! Sorry TSM! However, feel free to still follow along with the game!

Houseguests, even though this might have been an easy decision, things will only get harder in the future. Due to not voting, @triplemo will receive their second warning, and @rainyman123 receives their first. Please be more active in the future! Thank you in advance. Week 3 will be up sometime tomorrow, and with it, another advantage will enter play...

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Can we take a second to point out that everyone who was able to vote either did not vote, or voted to evict TSM? What a vote result...

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
Week 3- Head of Household!

Welcome to your third Head of Household, houseguests! Another week means another HOH, and this HOH is returning to a flash game!

HOH: Medicham's Balance Bounce!

Link 1: http://pokemongames.info/pokemon-medicham-s-balance-bounce.html
Link 2: https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-online-games/medichams-balance-bounce/

Your score will be based off of how many points you can reach on hard mode, so be sure to always play on hard mode! If using the first link, be aware that your score will not save over time. This competition will have no bearing on who gets the second advantage, which will enter play shortly after this competition ends.

You guys have a little under 72 hours to balance with Medicham for that third HoH or until 8:00 AM on December 14th.

Nebby Baggington

Bag Dweller
So um... I have a bit of a problem seeing as neither link is working for me, despite having flash installed. This wouldn't be a problem, seeing as I normally have access to another computer, but I don't.... have that now, so ummmm...

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
So um... I have a bit of a problem seeing as neither link is working for me, despite having flash installed. This wouldn't be a problem, seeing as I normally have access to another computer, but I don't.... have that now, so ummmm...
Alright. I'll put you on your Tech difficulties week.

Status
Not open for further replies.