• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Zoroark GX/Decidueye GX

No problem! I agree that E Hammer and Shadow Stiching hurt a lot. A lot of the time, I'm able to get 2 KOs with a single Decidueye, while having one up back. If you really think its hard matchup, go for Giratina. Though there no room for a Grass type attacker.

What would you suggest I take out for a Girantina promo if I do need it?

By the way, I was thinking of removing one Guzma for a Counter Catcher since I can Puzzle of Time it back into my hand and still use a Supporter. Just a one of though, I will still play two Guzma but the option of it seems a little to good to miss out on. I'll be testing it soon, but I'd be happy to hear what everyone else thinks about this. Thanks!

I'm really just posting to follow this thread because I saw this deck from London and had all the pieces laying around for it. I absolutely love Puzzles with Zoroark. Ihave been actually doing pretty well with my Zoroark/Umbreon GX deck but it definitely lacks. Why rescue stretcher when you have Puzzles that essentially do the same thing? One thing missing that I would personally add would be an enhanced hammer. With so many decks using special energy this card is really good at stalling. Anyways that's my two cents for whatever it's worth. Nice deck! Edited this because of an afterthought. The new Glaceon GX coming out will be something to consider for future match ups. This deck is real ability heavy so that's just a thought.

I'm really just posting to follow this thread because I saw this deck from London and had all the pieces laying around for it. I absolutely love Puzzles with Zoroark. Ihave been actually doing pretty well with my Zoroark/Umbreon GX deck but it definitely lacks. Why rescue stretcher when you have Puzzles that essentially do the same thing? One thing missing that I would personally add would be an enhanced hammer. With so many decks using special energy this card is really good at stalling. Anyways that's my two cents for whatever it's worth. Nice deck! Edited this because of an afterthought. The new Glaceon GX coming out will be something to consider for future match ups. This deck is real ability heavy so that's just a thought.

Yeah, London Internationals had a major influence on my list as well. I played this deck beforehand and it was doing pretty well, but I felt there was something I was missing. Once I watched a few rounds (especially the Zoroark GX/Decidueye GX one) I made a few changes to better suit the current meta (like playing Grass Energy instead of Rainbow Energy because of Enhanced Hammer) and they have really helped.

I play one Rescue Stretcher just in case I can't retrieve a Pokémon instantly with Puzzle of Time. Anyways, I'd rather save the Puzzles for other cards like DCE or Choice Band then for Pokémon. Just my preference though, I haven't tested it out yet, so it could work.

I agree with the Enhanced Hammer. I have been trying to add at least on disruption card to the list (since I can retrieve them later on if needed). It was either Enhanced Hammer or Red Card for me, but I was leaning a little more towards the Enhanced Hammer. I'm currently testing a 1-2 split between Counter Catcher and Guzma (respectively), so that could be a potential "tech".

Ever since I saw Glaceon GX I've been trembling at what that matchup was going to be like for this deck. My best counter so far would be the CRI Mawile (not very impressive, I know) since I can't search for Brigette, I can use Call for Family to grab a few basics (not that they would be of any use at that point). Crunch is the only colorless energy required attack that deals some damage that I've found (besides the Dusk-Mane Necrozma GX) which could fit in this deck. I really hope something else is released that could help this deck out. That, or wait for Solgaleo box to overtake Glaceon GX (which isn't to encouraging either). Let me know if you find any support against Glaceon GX, if I can find one I'm hoping to play Zoroark GX/Decidueye GX at Charlotte Regionals when that time rolls around. I appreciate the advice, let me know what you think. Thanks!

I think even with CIN Mawile, the deck loses to Glaceon GX. It does shut off all of you're abilities. I'm also wondering why do you want to run Counter Catcher in the list?

Wobuffet could be a nice counter to Glaceon GX but unfortunately it won't work for this deck or even Garb because Glaceon only blocks abilities form GX and EX pokemon. The only other pokemon I could think of would be Hawlucha from Steam Siege that has the ability to switch out your opponents active pokemon when played from your hand. Guzma and Catcher would also be a temporary counter to maybe let you set up for a turn or two.

I think even with CIN Mawile, the deck loses to Glaceon GX. It does shut off all of you're abilities. I'm also wondering why do you want to run Counter Catcher in the list?

Yeah, I guess you can't beat everything. Hopefully though something else can provide support or keep Glaceon GX unpopular (like Solgaleo GX).

I'm just trying to figure out if Counter Catcher can provide a little support since it is an item (allowing me to use a supporter that I want besides Guzma). Since I have the accessibility of Puzzle of Time, I can grab it at almost any time I want so it just gives me a little room to maneuver. Unfortunately, my recent tests haven't be as successful, mainly due to me using Counter Catcher once and that wasn't even necessary in that particular game. I'm probably going to switch the Counter Catcher back to a Guzma since I'm a little more comfortable with it and is accessible through Tapu Lele GX.

Edit: Forgot to mention that Zoroark GX/Decidueye GX takes prizes pretty early and stays ahead of your opponent, so Counter Catcher loses its value and doesn't get (almost) any use. The only chance of me using it late game usually is when comes down to the wire and my opponent only has one-prize left while I have two, so Guzma usually wins me the game anyways (normally on a Tapu Lele GX).

Wobuffet could be a nice counter to Glaceon GX but unfortunately it won't work for this deck or even Garb because Glaceon only blocks abilities form GX and EX pokemon. The only other pokemon I could think of would be Hawlucha from Steam Siege that has the ability to switch out your opponents active pokemon when played from your hand. Guzma and Catcher would also be a temporary counter to maybe let you set up for a turn or two.

Hawlucha could work, but it takes up bench space and your opponent chooses who they want to promote (like another Glaceon GX). Escape Rope is another alternative, but I'd rather not waste space on a card that doesn't help in most other matches. As @FlavorfulPineApl mentioned, Glaceon GX is almost an auto-loss at this point.

Actually, afterthought here, I think the SHL Hoopa can pull a lot of weight against Glaceon GX. If your opponent tries to K.O. Hoopa, they have to promote a different Pokémon in order to do so (since Hoopa prevents damage done to it from EXs/GXs). This leaves your opponent with a Pokémon other than Glaceon GX in the active spot, removing the ability's effect. The only thing that I can think of that will counter this is... I think I'll keep it to myself since I would prefer Glaceon GX players not to know. Zoroark GX/Decidueye GX is back in business!

Last edited:
Alright, so I just want to figure out what card I can take out for one tech in my deck. @FlavorfulPineApl has already suggested removing a Guzma for a tech, but some other options could be... (keep in mind this is for local tournament play like League Cups, so you can somewhat gauge the overall popularity of certain decks in your area)

-1 Dartrix (SUM): Sometime I use it, sometime I don't, but Dartrix is a very helpful card so two is a good number in my eyes. Less than that is less helpful.

-1 Max Potion: This card is really helpful, but in a sense, it is a tech itself. I feel more comfortable with two in my list though.

-1 Tapu Koko (PR): I don't really use it, but the free retreat is nice and I don't feel to comfortable without it.

-1 Field Blower: This can be an option since Trashalanche isn't as popular, but if it is in your area it might not be the best option.

Some techs that could be put in would be...

+1 Enhanced Hammer: This card seems to be getting a lot of use in almost every deck, but I don't know how well this card will work in Zoroark GX/Decidueye GX. I can look into it at some point.

+1 Mewtwo (EVO): This card helps a lot in the Buzzwole GX matchup (since Zoroark GX is weak against it). I think it can find a place in this deck if Buzzwole GX is popular enough, but that depends on your personal outlook on the card.

+1 Giratina (PR): Just for Greninja if you aren't comfortable against (which I'm not), and if it is popular in your area.

+1 Zoroark (BKT): A cool card, but in my tests it isn't as valuable as evolving into a Zoroark GX. Just my opinion though.

Let me know what you think and if you have any thoughts on these suggestions or any of your own. Thanks!

Hey everyone, back from a League Cup that I played Zoroark GX/Decidueye GX with the 1st place win and a new perspective on the deck! Some personal changes I made to the list right before the tournament would be (using my original list)...

-1 Field Blower (I wasn't expecting many Garbodor players there, so I though removing one would be more efficient)
-1 Guzma (I didn't use this card very often, usually only after I Puzzle of Time one)

+1 Zoroark (BKT) (This was one tech I decided to play instead of all the others, just a personal choice)
+1 Brigette (One of the things that I found this deck struggles with is early game set up, so increasing the chances of in-hand Brigette turn 1 saves resources. It work really well at the tournament, so I'll probably keep it)

So, when I went to the League Cup, I noticed around 6-7 Zoroark GX/Decidueye GX decks out of the 40-50 something people there (seems to be a popular deck now). I also discovered that every single deck was different then mine in that none of them played Puzzle of Time. Then again, this card isn't widely used in this deck, usually replaced by Special Charge and Evosoda. This seems to be the standard list for this deck nowadays. My only question is which variant is better? I haven't really done a comparison, but I'd be interested in seeing how each does against the current meta. If anyone has any experience with the Zoroark GX/Decidueye GX deck that plays Evosoda, let me know how you do against everyone else. I happen to have some Evosodas lying around, so I'll probably build the deck to figure it out for myself, but feel free to let us know what you think if you already have experience with it. Thanks!

Last edited:
I would prefer acrola than max potion, because zoroark gx is a one-attachment attacker. And the other suggestion would be to add either a 3rd copy of dartrix or a 4th copy of rare candy, because it really helps your consistency. But overall the deck is great!

To me this isn't a spread deck I'm trying to do as much damage as quickly as I can. With that being said I decided to skip the Espeon GX Latios and Tapu Koko. I also decided to use Rainbow Energy over grass to use Zoroark's GX attack for those match ups that your opponent has a good GX attack and you don't need to Hallow Hunt. The Evosoda is there just as another outlet to get a decidueye/Zoroark on your bench. As stated before two Brigette is very important to the setup. This is pretty straight forward otherwise. Get Zoroark in the active with a choice band and start smashing for 150+ feather arrow. It's really easy to get three decidueye set up for 60 extra damage which would make 210 or use it to get rid of non evolved threats on the bench. I have a league challenge this weekend so I'll see how it goes but the testing I did all weekend it went pretty well.

Pokemon 21
4-Zorua
3-ZoroarkGX
1-ZoroarkBKT
4-Rowlet
3-Datrix
4-Decidueye GX
2- Tapu Lele GX

Supporters 11
3-Sycamore
4-N
2-Guzma
2-Brigette

Items 21
4-Ultra Ball
2-Evosoda
3-Rare Candy
2-Field blower
4-Puzzle of Times
4-Choice band
1-float stone
1-Special charge

Energy 7
4-DCE
3-Rainbow Energy

You can post your list if you'd like, I don't mind. Helps me get an idea of your viewpoint on this deck.
Some techs that I have mulled over are:

Hoopa, SHL: Creates a barrier against GXs, giving you more time to set up and place damage with Feather Arrow.

Latios, SHL: Helps a lot with Zoroark GX's numbers (120+30{Latios}+30{Choice Band}=180). One retreat cost is a set back though.

Baby Zoroark, BKT: A great one prize attacker, but I'd rather evolve a Zorua into a Zoroark GX.

Necrozma GX, GRI: Applies a lot of spread damage, but I prefer Hollow Hunt GX instead.

Giratina, PR: Helps a lot against Greninja Break (which turns out to be a tough matchup). A little clunky in other matches though.

I'll update this post if I have any more. Hope this helps!

I think Giritina Promo could work in the deck. If you aren't playing against greninja, just trade it away and draw more cards. Problem being, I can't really find space anywhere for it. So unless Frogs are going to be a big part of the meta where you're playing, I'm not sure if it's worth it. Especially since Decidueye can hit for weakness and ohkho Greninja BREAKs.

I would prefer acrola than max potion, because zoroark gx is a one-attachment attacker. And the other suggestion would be to add either a 3rd copy of dartrix or a 4th copy of rare candy, because it really helps your consistency. But overall the deck is great!

Thanks! I prefer Max Potion over Acerola due to having to pick up the whole Pokémon (like a Decidueye GX) instead of just healing all damage. Even though it discards the energy, that's why I play Puzzle of Time. Just my preference though.

I do agree with upping the Rare Candy count for consistency. I'll probably have to find room for it, but I don't know what to take out at the moment.

To me this isn't a spread deck I'm trying to do as much damage as quickly as I can. With that being said I decided to skip the Espeon GX Latios and Tapu Koko. I also decided to use Rainbow Energy over grass to use Zoroark's GX attack for those match ups that your opponent has a good GX attack and you don't need to Hallow Hunt. The Evosoda is there just as another outlet to get a decidueye/Zoroark on your bench. As stated before two Brigette is very important to the setup. This is pretty straight forward otherwise. Get Zoroark in the active with a choice band and start smashing for 150+ feather arrow. It's really easy to get three decidueye set up for 60 extra damage which would make 210 or use it to get rid of non evolved threats on the bench. I have a league challenge this weekend so I'll see how it goes but the testing I did all weekend it went pretty well.

Pokemon 21
4-Zorua
3-ZoroarkGX
1-ZoroarkBKT
4-Rowlet
3-Datrix
4-Decidueye GX
2- Tapu Lele GX

Supporters 11
3-Sycamore
4-N
2-Guzma
2-Brigette

Items 21
4-Ultra Ball
2-Evosoda
3-Rare Candy
2-Field blower
4-Puzzle of Times
4-Choice band
1-float stone
1-Special charge

Energy 7
4-DCE
3-Rainbow Energy

Overall, I like this list! Just a few suggestions I'd make would be...

-3 Rainbow Energy: I use to run these in my deck with techs that would require different types of energy (like Hoopa SHL, Jolteon EX, etc.), but I don't see any in this list. I think (just my opinion) that you should remove these for Grass Energy until you do play a tech that requires Rainbow Energy since Enhanced Hammer is being widely played at the moment.
-1 Special Charge: I think that with Puzzle of Time/ Hollow Hunt GX, you should be fine on cycling that Double Colorless Energy.
-1 Choice Band: Same thing with Special Charge, since you run the Puzzle of Time, you can always grab a Choice Band if you need it.

+3 Grass Energy: (mentioned above)
+1 Mallow: A great card in this deck as a one of since you can grab any variety of card you need that particular turn.
+1 Max Potion: This card is great in this deck since it allows you to have an extra turn of attacking with Zoroark GX (by healing all damage and attaching a new DCE) and removing liabilities on your board (like a damaged Decidueye GX).

Some other cards that you could think about would be...

Espeon EX: It seems that you would prefer not to play this card, but most of the decks in this format are evolution based, so taking advantage of that with Feather Arrow is really why I play the deck. Either to take K.Os on devolved Pokémon or to soften up bulkier Pokémon for Zoroark GX to OHKO.

Tapu Koko: Espeon EX support and the nice free retreat go hand in hand with most of what this deck is utilizing, taking K.Os on weakened Pokémon.

Anyways, nice list and I hope that it works out for you in the future. Hope my suggestions help, let me know what you think. Thanks!

I think Giritina Promo could work in the deck. If you aren't playing against greninja, just trade it away and draw more cards. Problem being, I can't really find space anywhere for it. So unless Frogs are going to be a big part of the meta where you're playing, I'm not sure if it's worth it. Especially since Decidueye can hit for weakness and ohkho Greninja BREAKs.

One of things I love about this deck is the ability to throw in almost any card (like techs such as the Giratina promo) and not have it be a liability in other matches. As you mentioned, Trade is a fantastic ability for doing that. One thing that I have found though is that Greninja Break, even without it's Giant Water Shuriken, is a very hard thing to deal with due to Shadow Stitching. I honestly don't think that the Giratina promo will be worth it though until after ULP releases (which is when I think people will start to play Zoroark Break more due to Solgaleo GX). The match is just so hard after counting for late game Ns, Enhanced Hammer, all compressed under ability lock, it gets a little chaotic after a while. I will only play it if I find a few players are playing Greninja Break at local tournaments (like League Cups). Thanks for the advice everyone!

I decided to test this deck with spread damage last night. I feel like it's better and I made a few changes from your deck list. I'll talk about Necrozma GX first. He is another option to finish the game for you and makes the numbers better for one hit knockouts.. I might replace him but he does have his place in this deck.There's only one Guzma because I feel like it gets in the way more than it helps.I might drop the one count for another float stone. Also, with all the spread damage in this deck I feel like it'snot as important. Four rare candy because with only two dartrix I feel like it justifies a four count. No puzzles for the fact I couldn't fit a full four count in the deck and I can use hallow hunt is need be. I think that about covers it. I am going to stick with this list for the League Cup this weekend and see how it goes but I feel confident that this is the best list for me so far. I'll be testing it throughout the week and might make some minor changes and pray for no Greninja match ups. Usually there is Gardevoir and Volcanion running wild at my league cups.

Pokemon 23
4-Zorua
3-Zoroark GX
1-Zoroark BKT
4-Rowlet
2-Datrix
4-Decidueye GX
1- Tapu Koko promo
1-EspeonEX
1-Necrozma GX
2-Tapu Lele GX

Supporters 12
4-N
3-Sycamore
1-Guzma
2-Brigette
2-Mallow

Item 18
4-Ultra Ball
4-Rare Candy
2-Max Potion
2- Field Blower
3-Choice Band
1-Float Stone
1-Rescue Stretcher
1-Special Charge

Energy 7
3-Grass
4-DCE

I have edited my list a little and it has been improved. I cut 1 Mallow, since it was not really need as 2. And some other things. Here's the list:

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 21

* 3 Zorua PR-SM SM83
* 1 Zoroark BKT 91
* 2 Zoroark-GX PR-SM SM84
* 4 Rowlet SUM 9
* 2 Dartrix SUM 10
* 4 Decidueye-GX SUM 12
* 1 Tapu Koko PR-SM SM30
* 1 Espeon-EX BKP 52
* 1 Latios SLG 41
* 2 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60

##Trainer Cards - 32

* 1 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
* 4 Professor Sycamore BKP 107
* 2 Choice Band GRI 121
* 3 N DEX 96
* 2 Brigette BKT 134
* 3 Guzma BUS 115
* 4 Puzzle of Time BKP 109
* 4 Ultra Ball FCO 113
* 1 Mallow GRI 145
* 2 Field Blower GRI 125
* 1 Float Stone BKT 137
* 2 Max Potion BKP 103
* 3 Rare Candy PRC 135

##Energy - 7

* 3 Grass Energy 1
* 4 Double Colorless Energy FCO 114

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

I decided to test this deck with spread damage last night. I feel like it's better and I made a few changes from your deck list. I'll talk about Necrozma GX first. He is another option to finish the game for you and makes the numbers better for one hit knockouts.. I might replace him but he does have his place in this deck.There's only one Guzma because I feel like it gets in the way more than it helps.I might drop the one count for another float stone. Also, with all the spread damage in this deck I feel like it'snot as important. Four rare candy because with only two dartrix I feel like it justifies a four count. No puzzles for the fact I couldn't fit a full four count in the deck and I can use hallow hunt is need be. I think that about covers it. I am going to stick with this list for the League Cup this weekend and see how it goes but I feel confident that this is the best list for me so far. I'll be testing it throughout the week and might make some minor changes and pray for no Greninja match ups. Usually there is Gardevoir and Volcanion running wild at my league cups.

Pokemon 23
4-Zorua
3-Zoroark GX
1-Zoroark BKT
4-Rowlet
2-Datrix
4-Decidueye GX
1- Tapu Koko promo
1-EspeonEX
1-Necrozma GX
2-Tapu Lele GX

Supporters 12
4-N
3-Sycamore
1-Guzma
2-Brigette
2-Mallow

Item 18
4-Ultra Ball
4-Rare Candy
2-Max Potion
2- Field Blower
3-Choice Band
1-Float Stone
1-Rescue Stretcher
1-Special Charge

Energy 7
3-Grass
4-DCE

Cool, I wish you luck! Let us know how you do!

I have edited my list a little and it has been improved. I cut 1 Mallow, since it was not really need as 2. And some other things. Here's the list:

##Pokémon - 21

* 3 Zorua PR-SM SM83
* 1 Zoroark BKT 91
* 2 Zoroark-GX PR-SM SM84
* 4 Rowlet SUM 9
* 2 Dartrix SUM 10
* 4 Decidueye-GX SUM 12
* 1 Tapu Koko PR-SM SM30
* 1 Espeon-EX BKP 52
* 1 Latios SLG 41
* 2 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60

##Trainer Cards - 32

* 1 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
* 2 Choice Band GRI 121
* 3 N DEX 96
* 2 Brigette BKT 134
* 3 Guzma BUS 115
* 4 Puzzle of Time BKP 109
* 4 Ultra Ball FCO 113
* 1 Mallow GRI 145
* 2 Field Blower GRI 125
* 1 Float Stone BKT 137
* 2 Max Potion BKP 103
* 3 Rare Candy PRC 135

##Energy - 7

* 3 Grass Energy 1
* 4 Double Colorless Energy FCO 114

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Nice list, I like this a lot, so let me know how it does for you! Is the Latios a mix between Tapu Koko and Mewtwo (EVO) to help against Buzzwole GX? If you aren't countering Buzzwole GX, I suggest you use Tapu Koko, since it softens all of your opponent's Pokémon and gives you options late game for K.Os (like Tapu Lele GX). Just my preference though, I honestly think that the Latios is fine in this deck and does just as well as Tapu Koko. Besides that there isn't anything else I'd suggest. Good luck!

So currently I'm playing an exact copy of the European 12th place list:

##Pokémon - 20

* 3 Zorua SLG 52
* 2 Zoroark-GX SLG 53
* 4 Rowlet SUM 9
* 2 Dartrix SUM 10
* 4 Decidueye-GX SUM 12
* 1 Tapu Koko PR-SM SM31
* 1 Espeon-EX BKP 117
* 1 Mewtwo EVO 51
* 2 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60

##Trainer Cards - 33

* 2 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
* 2 Evosoda GEN 62
* 2 Brigette BKT 134
* 2 Float Stone BKT 137
* 3 Field Blower GRI 125
* 2 Guzma BUS 115
* 4 Ultra Ball SLG 68
* 4 N FCO 105
* 2 Mallow GRI 127
* 3 Rare Candy PLB 85
* 3 Choice Band GRI 121

##Energy - 7

* 3 Grass Energy 1
* 4 Double Colorless Energy EVO 90

Total Cards - 60

definitely some tweaks I wanna make to this, but some inclusions that I love and would recommend:
  • Evosoda - so, so good. Amazing to help get those evolution's out you don't wanna discard for Ultra Ball. Love it in this deck.
  • Mewtwo EVO - I don't play baby Zoro, so I'm often using this card against Hoopa and baby A Ninetales. 2 feather arrow + Mewtwo against a fully powered Hoopa or Ninetales
  • 3 Field blower - also really loving this. Just super consistent against Garb and such.
Loving this deck and hoping these ideas can help ^w^
Probably post my own thread soon with my fully tweaked list

~Jade

So currently I'm playing an exact copy of the European 12th place list:

##Pokémon - 20

* 3 Zorua SLG 52
* 2 Zoroark-GX SLG 53
* 4 Rowlet SUM 9
* 2 Dartrix SUM 10
* 4 Decidueye-GX SUM 12
* 1 Tapu Koko PR-SM SM31
* 1 Espeon-EX BKP 117
* 1 Mewtwo EVO 51
* 2 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60

##Trainer Cards - 33

* 2 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
* 2 Evosoda GEN 62
* 2 Brigette BKT 134
* 2 Float Stone BKT 137
* 3 Field Blower GRI 125
* 2 Guzma BUS 115
* 4 Ultra Ball SLG 68
* 4 N FCO 105
* 2 Mallow GRI 127
* 3 Rare Candy PLB 85
* 3 Choice Band GRI 121

##Energy - 7

* 3 Grass Energy 1
* 4 Double Colorless Energy EVO 90

Total Cards - 60

definitely some tweaks I wanna make to this, but some inclusions that I love and would recommend:
  • Evosoda - so, so good. Amazing to help get those evolution's out you don't wanna discard for Ultra Ball. Love it in this deck.
  • Mewtwo EVO - I don't play baby Zoro, so I'm often using this card against Hoopa and baby A Ninetales. 2 feather arrow + Mewtwo against a fully powered Hoopa or Ninetales
  • 3 Field blower - also really loving this. Just super consistent against Garb and such.
Loving this deck and hoping these ideas can help ^w^
Probably post my own thread soon with my fully tweaked list

~Jade
Are these 3 your personal choices? I don't know the exact list from Europe, so I don't know. I don't know how to feel about no PoT. I switched the deck with Puzzles, and it has been working out a lot better than just without.

Back