Finished Mafia XLVI - Salem Forces ~ ENDGAME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 4, Vote-Count #5

- All votes are in chronological order.
- The players being voted are in alphabetical order.
- The player with the most votes is tagged.
- The majority to put on trial is 4.
- There have been no trials yet today, meaning you have 3 trials left.

@Jabberwock (3): Mariano11887, quakingpunch73, mordacazir. T-1
mordacazir (0): quakingpunch73, Jabberwock, NinjaPenguin.

NinjaPenguin (1): Mariano11887, mordacazir, Jabberwock.
quakingpunch73 (1): NinjaPenguin.

You guys have a bit under 12 hours left until the deadline, this is your very last chance for a trial!

Imma keep my vote as is rn, so scattered can be sure to have whatever option he chooses (which I of course consider the one I'm leaving open the best :p).
I'll set my alarm a couple of minutes early so I can be sure to get online by deadline, so that I can get Jabber on trial if scattered doesn't already do it by then.

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: QUAKINGPUNCH73

Also––scattered's right. FoS on mord. We don't have enough time for more than one trial, and we absolutely need to lynch an antitown today. Quaking and NP are coven, so they're our best bet.

##VOTE:NP

There is so much wifom in the whole debate of Jab or NP, and I can’t be sure that I’m making the smartest decision, but I guess I’ll go with NP, because my guts and the fact that I know NP’s scum meta does involve wifom, so at least some reading skill of mine would play in this game :p

Day 4, Trial #1

Welcome to the first trial of the day! It looks like @NinjaPenguin is on trial for conspiracy against the town.

Alright, everyone besides NP you have until 7AM EST tomorrow to vote 'Guilty' or 'Innocent' in your PM with me. Not submitting a vote (which you can do, and won't be penalized for) means you 'Abstain'. NP will have this time to plead his case in the thread as well, and the floor is still completely open to discussion. If he is determined innocent the day will end and no one will be hanged, however if he is determined guilty he will be hanged, his role revealed, and the day will end.

From my side, I'm sorry. I didn't want to vote you, it was you or nobody at that moment. I would've preferred Jabber but I can't put him on trial alone.
Welp it sucks we're gonna have to lose because you guys can't read my message that I'd wake up early and we don't have time for another trial unless we can get 4 of to organize and vote Jabber in the 22 minutes after this deadline (which would be no problem for me, idk about you guys but I think you can generally be here around now). Also double sucks that scattered fsr thinks the debate is between me and Jabber when it's me and Quaking (and why would he even not put up Quaking if he did think the debate was between Jabber and I. And triple sucks because where's the WIFOM at?
It's gonna be incorrect, but I have no hard feelings about voting against me at this point if we can't all be sure to meet at this time. It only makes sense to vote Guilty on me, since I'm likely gonna be the only trial we can get today. D:

Oh wait the day will end no matter what. Welp, I'm screwed.
And I was this close to making it out alive too. Shoulda just voted Jabber and not let this happen from Quaking. He doesn't switch the vote to protect his buddy and I win this thing I'm pretty sure.

So, I guess I may as well reveal the truth the you guys.
You are the Juggernaut and are aligned with yourself. You were a neglected, bullied child, starved by your parents. Thanks to finding a military camp, however, you grew stronger than everybody else, to the point where the mafia wanted to hire you. But you turned it down, wanting to find a life of your own.

Passive Ability - Unaligned: If the Investigator investigates you, they will receive no result. If the Sheriff interrogates you, you will be seen as not suspicious.

Active Ability - Assault: Every even numbered night you may PM me ‘Assault [PLAYER]’, and you will attack them with a Powerful attack.

Passive Ability - Constant Attack: LOCKED

Passive Ability - Basic Defense: LOCKED

Passive Ability - Rampage: LOCKED

Passive Ability - Unstoppable Attack: LOCKED

Win Condition: Be the last player standing.

Your safe claim is...

You are the Psychic and are aligned with the Town. You are a skilled psychic who has learned to predict the future, and the intentions of those surrounding them.

Passive Ability - Foretellings: On Night 0, you will receive a list of 3 players, at least 1 of which is not aligned with the town.

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to the Town.

"Wait, NP, you're Jugg? I thought we were all so sure that was Morda!"
I made that read on morda to alleviate suspicion on myself. Y'know, I was super surprised you guys all sheeped my "read." So I figured, why not go after scum? So I tried to figure out the Necro and hang them, but without getting killed back by the Poisoner, instead distracting them to Morda. I could then kill the poisoner. That way, I could have only morda, Mariano, and me in final day, and because of my always sheeped read, we would hang Morda, giving me the win. A Jabber lynch would have been fine but a Quaking OMGUS was worrying for me. So I wanted Quaking as priority number one, since surviving would basically equal a win.
So, if scattered didn't do that, I would have won this thing probably. You guys were so unsuspicious of Morda as Jugg that I really think I could have pulled it off. Of course, it's not scattered alone. It's Quaking protecting his scumbuddy.

If for some reason you don't hang me, I'll kill Quaking for the sweet revenge. Then, Jabber either poisons me or one of you. If me, we can hang him and I'll just die. If one of you, I promise to send the kill after the person who was poisoned. Because I want a town win much more than a Coven one, and I'm willing to work to help you out on this one. You'll bring me back from the dead and I'll return the favor.

"But NP, why go after Drac so hard to hang him?"
I was super sure that Drac couldn't be a member of the town (and therefore was Coven) because of this:
Lorde, my safeclaim isn't safe if there's a LO or Tracker in the setup.
You are the Sheriff and are aligned with the Town. You’re a stealthy sheriff who was forced into hiding by the Mafia, and is looking to find them out.

Active Ability - Interrogating: Every night you may PM me ‘Interrogate [PLAYER]’. You will learn if they are involved in any suspicious activity.

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to the Town.
Okay so your role (after diving in and doing the research) doesn't really have a good safe claim, at all. You can use either of these.
Because Psychic was such a bad safeclaim, I wanted another one. But Sheriff was even worse, so I figured I'd just go with the random list because if it paid off I'd be in a great spot and it could help me avoid Mafia/Coven kills (congrats @Mariano11887 on being totally right on this one). However, Drac claiming the role Lorde had given me as a safeclaim made me sure that he was scum, because it would be even less safe if a real townie had it (thank god I didn't go with that one)...

So yeah, it's been fun playing this game! GG to you all!

Oh, and don't ask me about the strange lack of space between my active and passive. That's Lorde.

So, I guess I may as well reveal the truth the you guys.

"Wait, NP, you're Jugg? I thought we were all so sure that was Morda!"
I made that read on morda to alleviate suspicion on myself. Y'know, I was super surprised you guys all sheeped my "read." So I figured, why not go after scum? So I tried to figure out the Necro and hang them, but without getting killed back by the Poisoner, instead distracting them to Morda. I could then kill the poisoner. That way, I could have only morda, Mariano, and me in final day, and because of my always sheeped read, we would hang Morda, giving me the win. A Jabber lynch would have been fine but a Quaking OMGUS was worrying for me. So I wanted Quaking as priority number one, since surviving would basically equal a win.
So, if scattered didn't do that, I would have won this thing probably. You guys were so unsuspicious of Morda as Jugg that I really think I could have pulled it off. Of course, it's not scattered alone. It's Quaking protecting his scumbuddy.

If for some reason you don't hang me, I'll kill Quaking for the sweet revenge. Then, Jabber either poisons me or one of you. If me, we can hang him and I'll just die. If one of you, I promise to send the kill after the person who was poisoned. Because I want a town win much more than a Coven one, and I'm willing to work to help you out on this one. You'll bring me back from the dead and I'll return the favor.

"But NP, why go after Drac so hard to hang him?"
I was super sure that Drac couldn't be a member of the town (and therefore was Coven) because of this:

Because Psychic was such a bad safeclaim, I wanted another one. But Sheriff was even worse, so I figured I'd just go with the random list because if it paid off I'd be in a great spot and it could help me avoid Mafia/Coven kills (congrats @Mariano11887 on being totally right on this one). However, Drac claiming the role Lorde had given me as a safeclaim made me sure that he was scum, because it would be even less safe if a real townie had it (thank god I didn't go with that one)...

So yeah, it's been fun playing this game! GG to you all!
Yeah no. There's no reason for you as jugg to claim rn. You're coven, morda's jugg; we've been over this and nothing's changed.

Nice try, though. ^.^

Yeah no. There's no reason for you as jugg to claim rn. You're coven, morda's jugg; we've been over this and nothing's changed.

Nice try, though. ^.^
Yeah that's what we call bias from a Coven. Highly suggesting you guys don't listen to people with a vested interest in Jugg getting lynched, A.K.A. Coven, A.K.A. Quaking and Jabber. Still expecting to get guilty votes, but seriously why the heck would Jugg not claim? The only people wanting to lynch Jugg should be Coven.

And what are you saying about morda being Jugg? What reasoning do you even have besides all my pressure that I faked and manipulated to get the exact responses I could twist?

This is such obvious scum right here, trying to say no reason because he knows that my plan going through means trouble for himself.

Yeah that's what we call bias from a Coven. Highly suggesting you guys don't listen to people with a vested interest in Jugg getting lynched, A.K.A. Coven, A.K.A. Quaking and Jabber. Still expecting to get guilty votes, but seriously why the heck would Jugg not claim? The only people wanting to lynch Jugg should be Coven.
Why would you only just now claim, rather than as soon as the trial started? This is obviously your last-ditch effort to clear yourself. It ain't gonna work.

And what are you saying about morda being Jugg? What reasoning do you even have besides all my pressure that I faked and manipulated to get the exact responses I could twist?
Don't take so much credit. You made like one post saying "yo mord might be jugg" and then I pursued the case and then quaking hopped on. Where's all the pressure that you "faked and manipulated"?

Also, if you're convinced that the coven are quaking and me––you think mord is town? Or you genuinely believe his survivor claim?

This is such obvious scum right here, trying to say no reason because he knows that my plan going through means trouble for himself.
This is such obvious scum right here, trying to twist words and make up what happened eight pages before because he knows that everyone else catching on means a lynch for himself.

Why would you only just now claim, rather than as soon as the trial started? This is obviously your last-ditch effort to clear yourself. It ain't gonna work.
Au contrare. That's why I took so long. Claiming meant that I'd give up any chance of winning this game. Best case scenario now that I've claimed is that I'm a jerk and backstab the town to win. Which I won't do.
If I could survive without claiming, then I had a chance of win. By then, I'd realized I wouldn't survive the lynch, and as such only had one choice: let Coven win or let Town win.
Don't take so much credit. You made like one post saying "yo mord might be jugg" and then I pursued the case and then quaking hopped on. Where's all the pressure that you "faked and manipulated"?/QUOTE]
The whole one page argument I had with Morda where I was saying he was Jugg a lot and we should hang him for that and then tried to force him to "admit" the truth multiple times? Yeah that was intended the manipulate this. As with "does that last sentence imply..." when the sarcasm was p clear to me.
Also, if you're convinced that the coven are quaking and me––you think mord is town? Or you genuinely believe his survivor claim?.
I can believe it because I don't like Quaking's vote swap that saved you when I could have come and got you like I said I would. I think morda is very likely (like 88%) the real survivor.

This will be my last post until there's like 10 mins left in the day, so take this with you:
I'm certainly super confident Jabber is Coven rn because of all this resistance. I'm currently looking at Quaking for Coven Number 2, but wouldn't be horribly surprised if it was Morda either. Probably you'll be able to tell by looking at the resistance to my claim from those two. I also might just kill Jabber tonight because I'm more sure. Depends how Quaking and Morda end up making it clear which one of the two are scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back