News 'Guzzlord-GX Box' (and Figure Collection) in September!

AFEX

Serena is too cute!
FINALLY!!! The car-eating Guzzlord. So, who is the suspected last UB in Ultra Prism if we assume Stakataka and Blacephalon took the two spots?

I predicted the last 3 UB GX's in ULP would be: Blacephalon GX, Nagandel GX, and Stakataka GX

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
FINALLY!!! The car-eating Guzzlord. So, who is the suspected last UB in Ultra Prism if we assume Stakataka and Blacephalon took the two spots?
I think they'll be from SM5+

Hear me out.

We know each SM5 set will have 4 GXs, looking at the FA spaces, meaning 8 GXs out of the 10 total (likely 2 reg, 2 UBs per set, judging by Sm4). We have no idea what these 2 will be, or where they come from. The only GXs Japan has that we don't (excluding Ash's Pikachu GX and Rocket's Mimikyu GX), are Alolan Raticate GX and Palossand GX. Judging by previous gym promo GXs, these will be promos, meaning the last option is SM5+. If I had to guess the last 2 GXs are Lycanroc (Dusk) GX and Naganadel GX

George

Plays 4 Ultra Ball in Every Deck
Hopefully, this promo lowers the price of the other Guzzlords, because I want one of those hyper rares!

AFEX

Serena is too cute!
I think they'll be from SM5+

Hear me out.

We know each SM5 set will have 4 GXs, looking at the FA spaces, meaning 8 GXs out of the 10 total (likely 2 reg, 2 UBs per set, judging by Sm4). We have no idea what these 2 will be, or where they come from. The only GXs Japan has that we don't (excluding Ash's Pikachu GX and Rocket's Mimikyu GX), are Alolan Raticate GX and Palossand GX. Judging by previous gym promo GXs, these will be promos, meaning the last option is SM5+. If I had to guess the last 2 GXs are Lycanroc (Dusk) GX and Naganadel GX

I just can't bring myself to think Dusk Lycanroc GX for the second, we still have 2 UB'S to mark off and they have to be Nagandel, Blacephalon (Pennywise), and Stakataka GX. Maybe one will be in the next set but, Dusk Lycanroc will be down the road in SM6 or something.

I respectfully disagree with your opinion.

paulyd84

cooltrainerpaul
Nice box, lol at Evolutions still being pumped into 2018 - what's gonna stop first. Evolutions packs in boxes or beware cards in every expansion lol