News 'Guzzlord-GX Box' (and Figure Collection) in September!

xxwishxx92

Aspiring Trainer
So no chance for this Guzzlord GX artwork ?!

GuzzlordGXGXBattleBoost65.jpg

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
This Guzzlord was released in GX Battle Boost, I was expecting it to be in ULP, as we know 2 GXs (likely 1 reg, 1 UB) will be in ULP but not Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. Was expecting those 2 to be Silvally and Guzzlord :/ Now I have no clue who those 2 will be (maybe from SM5+?)

AFEX

Serena is too cute!
HEY! The Guzzlord GX does have a new promo artwork! I guess the other one we saw showing the Guzzlord from CRI was a placeholder!

Even though I won't be purchasing this, I am extremely happy that Guzzlord is getting a new promo artwork!

SmiteKnight

Destroying half the universe one snap at a time
Also, TPCI please stop putting EVO packs in the boxes, its a waste of space, the set is bad

AFEX

Serena is too cute!
Also, TPCI please stop putting EVO packs in the boxes, its a waste of space, the set is bad
Once we get into the Sun and Moon on format, or the FCO on format, they'll stop putting EVO packs in there I think.

Probably gonna be more the SM on format then we'll see EVO packs starting to disappear in these boxes.

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
FINALLY!!! The car-eating Guzzlord. So, who is the suspected last UB in Ultra Prism if we assume Stakataka and Blacephalon took the two spots?