'Solgaleo-GX' and 'Lunala-GX Boxes' in March!

Draskk

Blast From The Past
So it's confirmed they won't be in ULP, cool. More space for other GXes then :)

Tapu Lele

Inflated and Overstocked
That's not how it works TCPi! You have to put the Good Solgaleo IN THE SET so people will BUY IT EXCESSIVELY!

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Glad we have a way to get these folks!
But why did they have to make all the Lunala GX’s terrible? Why oh why...

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
Since evry Japanese SM set so far has had 4 GXs, that means 2 GXs from this ULP will not be from USUM. I wonder if they are Silvally GX and Guzzlord GX from GX Battle Boost. It’s likely those are 1 Non UB and 1 UB so both USUM sets get 2 GXs and 2 UBs

OVERGRO

Pokemon is lyfe.
Just realized that Solgaleo GX and Lunala GX work well together, with Solgaleo restoring Lunala's Energy, made easier thanks to Luna's free retreat. As a bonus, they both evolve from Cosmog and Cosmoem.

Perhaps not a viable deck because you're limited to 4 Cosmoem; but an interesting thing to note :)

GoldenYungoos

A shiny Yungoos appeared!
Just realized that Solgaleo GX and Lunala GX work well together, with Solgaleo restoring Lunala's Energy, made easier thanks to Luna's free retreat. As a bonus, they both evolve from Cosmog and Cosmoem.

Perhaps not a viable deck because you're limited to 4 Cosmoem; but an interesting thing to note :)
Lunala GX really isn't the best attacker, better off with dusk mane Necrozma?

HouchinsDJ

Aspiring Trainer
I figured they'd be released as promos, but was kinda hoping they would still release the same day as Ultra Prism. Oh well. Looks like Dusk Mane Necrozma will be my first ULP deck.