News 'Guzzlord-GX Box' (and Figure Collection) in September!

Grimxcore

Budding Professor
Well it is an easier way to get this big boy if you are looking to make that great troll deck of 4 Guzzlords and 56 Energy. Alt Art is always fun as well. I'll be interested in seeing how it looks.

AFEX

Serena is too cute!
First! Why just why Guzzlord, he's not all that great playability wise.
And even from a marketing standpoint, it STILL makes no sense. Not to mention, it's not even a different artwork! It's just the one from CRI.

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
Why not the Car-eating Guzzlord artwork? I know Guzzlord is competitively sucks but people still p ushing Guzzlord its own limits with a very lame tactics like taking lots of prizes. Trust me, you won't win tournaments in that manner. We don't want trashy reprints of the promos like last year.

Nistua

Aspiring Trainer
Well, they can't give us all the playable GX-Pokemon from CRI in boxes, the set itself only has Kartana and Nihilego left, which is pretty pathetic, as these aren't even that great yet and only cost about 5$ each.

supermattdab0ss

Sylveon is da b0ss
Why not not new artwork? I love guzzlord and am going to build the meme deck but this is ridiculous. They could at least made him a promo card. Come on TPCI epic failure

Tapu Lele

Inflated and Overstocked
WOOOOOOOO
NOW I CAN FINALLY MAKE MY 1 GUZZLOARD 59 ENERGY DECK!
THANKS TCPI! NOW I DON'T NEED TO BUY PACKS EVER AGAIN !!!!1!
THIS IS AMAZING!

John InCENAroar

Praising the Vish, Praying for Sableye V
You say that as if Fates Collide wasn't.
True, but Evolutions literally has no good cards in it. Except those playing a niche Electrode or Starmie. Fates Collide at least had semi-playable cards like Zygarde-EX and Glaceon-EX, along with a reprint of N, which started seeing, is still seeing, and will continue to see a ton of play until it gets rotated next September.

Kyrushi

Squirrel
I run Guzzlord with Marshadow since I can discard to put energy on Marshadow AND discard basics to give Marshadow more to attack with. So it'll be nice to have one I can get online guaranteed.