• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Convenience for the Community (A List of Standard Budget Decks)

pikachuuuu101

Custom Title
****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 16

* 2 Zorua SLG 52
* 2 Zoroark-GX SLG 53
* 4 Axew BKT 108
* 2 Fraxure BKT 110
* 4 Haxorus BKT 111
* 2 Alolan Vulpix GRI 21

##Trainer Cards - 34

* 4 Max Potion GRI 128
* 4 Ultra Ball SUM 135
* 3 Rare Candy SUM 129
* 3 Professor Sycamore BKP 107
* 4 N PR-BLW BW100
* 2 Brigette BKT 134
* 3 Heavy Boots BKT 141
* 1 Choice Band GRI 121
* 2 Field Blower GRI 125
* 3 Devoured Field CIN 93
* 1 Super Rod BKT 149
* 2 Mallow GRI 127
* 1 Float Stone BKT 137
* 1 Special Charge STS 105

##Energy - 10

* 3 Metal Energy Energy 8
* 3 Fighting Energy Energy 6
* 4 Counter Energy CIN 100

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

The purpose of this deck is to use dragon dance on haxorous to bost its damage, than hit for boosted damage, while tanking with max potion

FrostBiter12

Upcoming Worlds Competitor!
how about regi-garb?

maybe, I don't know if the list played Octilery or something that was evolved and needed abilitys

regi-garb counters metagross which has a difficult 250 hp

Are you referring to a Regibox list with Garb (I'm assuming the BKP version only), or are you referring to a list similar to Regigigas/Alolan Muk but with Garbodor (BKP) instead? On the Regibox idea, I don't know how well that would work since Regirock's ability doesn't work and defeats the purpose of having that in there. On the Regigigas/Garbodor idea, I think that Alolan Muk works better because it doesn't need a tool to sustain it and could just be played by itself instead of having to find a tool to activate it. Just my opinion though, you can try making a list if you want. Good luck!

The Last Shaymin

Floof
Are you referring to a Regibox list with Garb (I'm assuming the BKP version only), or are you referring to a list similar to Regigigas/Alolan Muk but with Garbodor (BKP) instead? On the Regibox idea, I don't know how well that would work since Regirock's ability doesn't work and defeats the purpose of having that in there. On the Regigigas/Garbodor idea, I think that Alolan Muk works better because it doesn't need a tool to sustain it and could just be played by itself instead of having to find a tool to activate it. Just my opinion though, you can try making a list if you want. Good luck!
regigigas +garb instead of aloan muk. 3 ablility lock, 1 trashalanche

FrostBiter12

@AFEX fix the sylveon deck list and upload my marshadowbox

Patience my friend, I'm sure @AFEX will do so soon.;)

regigigas +garb instead of aloan muk. 3 ablility lock, 1 trashalanche

So would you play [P] energy instead of [F] energy? That would mean you'd have to remove Kiawe and Turtonator GX, which also removes the possibility of charging Regigigas as fast (even with Max Elixir and Double Colorless), especially when you need to regenerate Regigigas (after one has been K.O.ed). Not to mention having to find and sustain a Tool (mainly Float Stone) as well as finding the Garbodor. I in my eyes, it just doesn't seem to be as efficient as just playing down a Alolan Muk. I can still try it though, but I don't know how effective it would be in comparison to Alolan Muk. Let me know what you think, thanks!

FrostBiter12

Hey everyone, here is my Crabominable list. If you don't already know, Crabominable is a 140 HP stage 1 that has an attack which deals 80 damage and says "this Pokemon does 10 damage to itself for each damage counter on it" (unfortunate set back) for one Fighting Energy. Combined with Choice Band, Strong Energy, and other ways to increase damage output, this Pokémon takes advantage of the small energy requirement and big hits.

(prices are per individual card, not the combined duplicates' price, provided by TCGPlayer.com)

Pokémon*15

Crabrawler*4 BUS $0.15
Crabominable*4 BUS $0.15
Regirock EX*3 FCO $2.50
Remoraid*2 BKT (I prefer the Ion Pool version) $0.25
Octillery*2 BKT (deck exclusive) $5.00

Trainer*37

Professor Sycamore*4 BKP $1.35
N*4 DEX $4.10
Guzma*3 BUS $1.35
Professor Kukui*3 SUM $0.20
Ultra Ball*4 FLF $0.25
Evosoda*3 XY $0.45
Field Blower*2 GRI $0.25
Rescue Stretcher*3 GRI $0.25
Special Charge*1 STS $0.20
Choice Band*4 GRI $0.80
Float Stone*3 BKT $2.75
Brooklet Hill*3 GRI $0.20

Energy*8

Strong Energy*4 FFI $0.70
Fighting Energy*4 SUM $0.10

Total # of cards: 60
Total price: $63.90

Some of my personal cards would be Regirock EX (increases damage output), Professor Kukui (increases damage output even more), and Brooklet Hill (helps find and sustain Crabominable, Octillery, and Regirock EX).

Hope this helps. Let me know what you think, thanks!

pikachuuuu101

Custom Title
****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 15

* 1 Buzzwole-GX CIN 57
* 4 Regirock-EX FCO 43
* 4 Rockruff GRI 73
* 3 Lycanroc BUS 75
* 1 Lycanroc-GX GRI 74
* 2 Lycanroc-GX PR-SM SM14

##Trainer Cards - 32

* 2 Brigette BKT 134
* 4 Max Elixir BKP 102
* 4 Ultra Ball FCO 113
* 2 Nest Ball SUM 123
* 4 Professor Sycamore BKP 107
* 4 N NVI 92
* 1 Crushing Hammer KSS 34
* 2 Super Rod BKT 149
* 1 Special Charge STS 105
* 2 Float Stone BKT 137
* 2 Choice Band GRI 121
* 2 Brooklet Hill GRI 120
* 2 Field Blower GRI 125

##Energy - 13

* 9 Fighting Energy Energy 6
* 4 Strong Energy FCO 115

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

The Last Shaymin

Floof
Patience my friend, I'm sure @AFEX will do so soon.;)

So would you play [P] energy instead of [F] energy? That would mean you'd have to remove Kiawe and Turtonator GX, which also removes the possibility of charging Regigigas as fast (even with Max Elixir and Double Colorless), especially when you need to regenerate Regigigas (after one has been K.O.ed). Not to mention having to find and sustain a Tool (mainly Float Stone) as well as finding the Garbodor. I in my eyes, it just doesn't seem to be as efficient as just playing down a Alolan Muk. I can still try it though, but I don't know how effective it would be in comparison to Alolan Muk. Let me know what you think, thanks!
you can use rainbow energy.