Finished Mafia XLVI - Salem Forces ~ ENDGAME

Status
Not open for further replies.
##VOTE: @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK

For choosing a long complicated nickname so they can fly under the radar and not be remembered. Brilliant strategy, but I am on to you.
Seriously though, gonna refer to you as Nick for this game, if that's ok :p

I am also not really sure you can classify Jade's post as an echo...

Sorry at school.
Well, for NP's results, I wouldn't go with any of them or claim anybody, including me, as scum since it's still RVS and calm.

Sorry at school.
Well, for NP's results, I wouldn't go with any of them or claim anybody, including me, as scum since it's still RVS and calm.
Woah TSM is posting in mafia for once! He never does as town, so does that confirm him as scum?
##UNVOTE: Jabberwock
##VOTE: TheSceptileMaster

Sorry at school.
Also, who the heck would claim themself as scum? And why would we be going on my results right now?

Day 1, Vote-Count #1

- All votes are in chronological order.
- The players being voted are in alphabetical order.
- The player with the most votes is tagged.
- The majority to put on trial is 7.
- There have been no trials yet today, meaning you have 4 trials left.
- Please bring any errors to my attention.

FlavorfulPineApl (2): GekkisaiDaiNi, Jabberwock.
Jabberwock (0): NinjaPenguin.

Jadethepokemontrainer (1): mordacazir.
Mariano11887 (2): Jadethepokemontrainer, TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK.
mordacazir (0): quakingpunch73.

quakingpunch73 (1): FlavorfulPineApl.
TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK (0): scattered mind.

@TheSceptileMaster (4): Mariano11887, scattered mind, quakingpunch73, NinjaPenguin. TSM is at T-3*

* - in this game, L-1, L-2, etc. is not a thing because of the trial system, so T will be replacing L

He is a new player though, and it doesn't seem that he's checked out any past games or even read through the whole master document.
True; but it reads noob scum for someone to hop on a bandwagon early and not give reasoning. Noob scum would think that it would make the person they voted for more likely to be lynched, and not providing reasoning is a perfect way to slide under the radar (something noob scum would be very keen on doing).

If TSM results to be scum, I gonna love random numbers even more :). But well, I'm seeing some suspect actions from some of you so I may change my vote later

I am also not really sure you can classify Jade's post as an echo...
What part of it doesn't look like an echo to you?
Sorry at school.
Right-o, so who would you go with as being scum? :U
True; but it reads noob scum for someone to hop on a bandwagon early and not give reasoning. Noob scum would think that it would make the person they voted for more likely to be lynched, and not providing reasoning is a perfect way to slide under the radar (something noob scum would be very keen on doing).
Nono, it isn't as indicative of alignment as that. IDR exactly why, but I started off my first game ever (as town) with a hard bandwagon––no reasoning, no nothing, just a vote. I think I thought that fwr it wouldn't be a good idea to give away why I thought somebody was scum. /shrug
If TSM results to be scum, I gonna love random numbers even more :). But well, I'm seeing some suspect actions from some of you so I may change my vote later
Would be delightful if you could point out what these suspect actions might be. ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back