Finished Mafia XLVI - Salem Forces ~ ENDGAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draskk

Blast From The Past
##VOTE: FlavorfulPineApl

He took a photo of my property and used it as his profile picture without my permission! :mad:

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
I'd like to say welcome to the new people!

##VOTE: Mariano11887 because you viewed the thread and didn't say anything D:<

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
I viewed the thread and didn't say anything because I'm new to this game and I wanted to see how it goes. But well, I'll cast my vote if everyone is doing it ;)

##Vote: TheSceptileMaster. The reason? Number generated by Random.org, because I still have no evidences to suspect of anyone. Yet...

Draskk

Blast From The Past
##VOTE: FLAVORFULPINEAPL

What past experiences might those be? Don't think I've seen you 'round these parts. ^.^
I was thinking this myself, but it's an RVS vote from an inexperienced player. Maybe he means from what he's seen of past games?

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
So for clarity's sake: you've read through last game's thread?

An excellent example of an echo, more than half an hour after Gekki's post.
It wasn't meant to be an echo. My post was different. I was explaining it differently

mordacazir

Lord of Souls
I'm going to start of the day with a ##Vote: mordacazir because you liked your role last, thus showing that you aren't paying too much attention to the game, even in the early stages of it, which can be seen as scummy, since your scum meta is less active than your town meta.
I’m in a different time zone than most of you, I was sleeping at that time.
##vote: Jadethepokemontrainer for echoing.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
Let's start RVS off with a bang!
You are the Psychic and are aligned with the Town. You are a skilled psychic who has learned to predict the future, and the intentions of those surrounding them.

Passive Ability - Foretellings: On Night 0, you will receive a list of 3 players, at least 1 of which is not aligned with the town.

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to the Town.
A vision revealed that FlavorfulPineApl, TheSceptileMaster, or GekkisaiDaiNi is evil!

Okay, so why claim? I'm a common NK target, who's been (attempted) to be killed N1 twice. So I figure I may as well get the information out while I still can, instead of never giving it to you guys.
That being said, that shouldn't affect our scumhunting rn. Past games with a similar mechanic have used about 1/3 of the players as scum, which makes my list pretty useless for now.
So, now that my role is officially useless, maf and coven please don't kill me. :U K thx.

So for clarity's sake: you've read through last game's thread?

An excellent example of an echo, more than half an hour after Gekki's post.
Gonna agree with Jade that his post wasn't an echo. Gekki asked a question (albeit somewhat rhetorical) and Jade spelled it out for the newbie. That's fine, and not an echo, although a bit useless.

##VOTE: Jabberwock

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
Gonna agree with Jade that his post wasn't an echo. Gekki asked a question (albeit somewhat rhetorical) and Jade spelled it out for the newbie. That's fine, and not an echo, although a bit useless.
Nope, it's absolutely an echo. The essence of a rhetorical question is that it implies an answer––what Jade said was exactly what Gekki said in content if not in semantics, only without the question mark––which is a textbook definition of an echo.

That should, uh, be obvious. ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.