News Ash's Pikachu Promos and Plushes Available at Retailers!

Hemos

The demonic Shadow Lugia/Mystical Raven Witch
I'd love if these cards make it over to the UK - Even if it means I've gotta pay the overpriced prices in Gamestop Ireland, I'd love to get them.

paulyd84

cooltrainerpaul
Called it I just knew these would make it into English as retailer esclusives! EBay here we come!

crystal_pidgeot

Bird Trainer *Vaporeon on PokeGym*
Ho-Oh got like, 3 promos recently. This is specifically for the new movie. Pikachu is the mascot, they're gonna promote with the mascot. Ho-Oh is not the mascot.

Pikachu
is Pokemon's mascot in general.

It's not like Pikachu also didn't have a promo in those products and a card in every set.

paulyd84

cooltrainerpaul
For all UK complainers lol

Don't forget target DO ship to UK and guarantee no import charges on top of your shipping, plus its a lot cheaper than what you will pay in regular stores!

RobertoGD

Hi! You can call me Rob!
For all UK complainers lol

Don't forget target DO ship to UK and guarantee no import charges on top of your shipping, plus its a lot cheaper than what you will pay in regular stores!

Could you tell more, which one ship to UK?

Thanks

The-Kaiser

Starfleet Captain and Pokemon Trainer
I think they need to update this article or show proof of Gamestop being included.

I called them again about it and they said theres no info on their system about all this.

Hbdach

Aspiring Trainer
So if I bought $100 of stuff from one of them, you would get 4 packs of the cards? Since I'm going to be buying a lot from the online pokemon center site anyway, this set should be easy to complete for me.

PokeDan23

Pokemon Fan Since 1999
I went to two different EB Games today and they didn't have the cards nor did they know what I was talking about...

paulyd84

cooltrainerpaul
Could you tell more, which one ship to UK?
Just literally go to target. Com and select UK if not automatically chosen!! Prices will be in gpb
Thanks

Just literally go to target. Com and will automatically select your country, prices will be gpb and it will calculate shipping on checkout, but always a code for money off that just Google that, items ship from US with you in a few days and no further customs charges as target bring it in it postage costs - you will be astonished at piece difference, at least a third up to half price vs what you pay in UK retailers.

paulyd84

cooltrainerpaul
Ye
So if I bought $100 of stuff from one of them, you would get 4 packs of the cards? Since I'm going to be buying a lot from the online pokemon center site anyway, this set should be easy to complete for me.
Yes, for every $25 you get a pack!

paulyd84

cooltrainerpaul
I'd love if these cards make it over to the UK - Even if it means I've gotta pay the overpriced prices in Gamestop Ireland, I'd love to get them.
Bide your time these will be super cheap on eBay, look how cheap the movie promo is and these will be available in mass quantities.

Hemos

Bide your time these will be super cheap on eBay, look how cheap the movie promo is and these will be available in mass quantities.

When I looked at the movie promo the night I saw the film, some of them were going for upto £20 XD Hopefully those prices will die down and become sane soon enough. I will keep an eye on them though and see if I can grab a full set for collection purposes, would go nicely alongside my Worldwide Pikachu collection

paulyd84

cooltrainerpaul
When I looked at the movie promo the night I saw the film, some of them were going for upto £20 XD Hopefully those prices will die down and become sane soon enough. I will keep an eye on them though and see if I can grab a full set for collection purposes, would go nicely alongside my Worldwide Pikachu collection
Have another look, selling now from 3-5! There's so so many available will be selling under 1-2 in another couple weeks!

Hemos

Have another look, selling now from 3-5! There's so so many available will be selling under 1-2 in another couple weeks!
Yeah, I can see some now at sane prices, so that's good :) I actually got a bunch of them the night I saw it, I'm gonna be sending one of them to a friend of mine who couldn't see the film, at least that way he'll get the Pikachu for his game too :)

Pikabi

Aspiring Trainer
Went to Canada Toysrus and they did not have the promo. They even says this is not a legit event as it is not on their website.

Extremely bad attitude staff in the store. I left without buying what I was originally planning to get for a friend's baby shower.

FrostyLily

ニャンパス~ (she/her)
Good thing I’m getting Sims 4 at Target or GameStop in two days!! 1-2 packs will be obtained!!

PokeDan23

Pokemon Fan Since 1999
Went to Canada Toysrus and they did not have the promo. They even says this is not a legit event as it is not on their website.

Extremely bad attitude staff in the store. I left without buying what I was originally planning to get for a friend's baby shower.

For Toys R Us it's online only. The only in-store places to go are EB Games or Gamestop.