News New Solgaleo-GX and Lunala-GX in November Starter Set!

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
  • Cynthia - Perfect timing. I am playing Pokemon Diamond right now. Great addition. Anyways, this is the only draw support we have after Sycamore and N rotates. 5 Geodudes. End of story.

supermattdab0ss

Sylveon is da b0ss
  • Cynthia - Perfect timing. I am playing Pokemon Diamond right now. Great addition. Anyways, this is the only draw support we have after Sycamore and N rotates. 5 Geodudes. End of story.
Heeeeyyyyyy I'm playing diamond also. Trying to see every pokemon in the sinnoh dex to unlock transfer to white for a manaphy. Do you by any chance have any tips? Picked off after 3rd gym, 20 hours of gameplay so I don't want to restart, but don't know where to go.

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Shauna. We must speak.
I met you in a dumb deck, actually saving my butt more than once.
It was then I realized that your drawing prowess is not to be shamed.
But, as all things, we must change.
I will say goodbye. But you have a last blaze of glory.
I shall, until the next rotation, play you over Cynthia.
You were good to me, and I will return the favor.
Well Shauna. Get ready for Friday.

Alakazam90125

Aspiring Trainer
YAAASSSS THIS CARDS BACK AND INSTEAD OF OAK ITS MY FAVORITE CHAR FOR POKEMON!!!!! Also I doubt this will completely stop people from playing N when it's released N has other things that make it good I could see decks that play 4 n and 4 syc maybe start playing 3 syc 2 n and 3 cynthia
More like 3 N, 2 Sycamore, 3 Cynthia

OVERGRO

Pokemon is lyfe.
Who knew that Shauna would grow up to be Cynthia!?

Mind absolutely blown. The wonders of modern medicine / plastic surgery on full display here, folks.

SmiteKnight

Destroying half the universe one snap at a time
Who knew that Shauna would grow up to be Cynthia!?

Mind absolutely blown. The wonders of modern medicine / plastic surgery on full display here, folks.

Isnt DP before Kalos in the Timeline?
DID CYNTHIA TRAVEL BACK IN TIME TO BECOME SHAUNA???

PokieMorff

Aspiring Trainer
Is this better or worse than N?
Both depending on your goal. If you are just wanting more cards... then it can be better if you have less than 6 prizes. If your goal is to disrupt your opponents hand.. then its worse because it doesn't do that.

I personnally will probably do a 3/3/2 line of draw supports in std. (3 sycamore, 3 cynthia, 2 N).