News Japan's December Sets: 'Ultra Sun' and 'Ultra Moon!'

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
I feel that if it's a stinking prism, Solgaleo and Lunala and Necrozma and their fusions will be first in line.
I also feel that there isn't going to be a prism Goomy, Goodra, or Goodra GX.

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
Is there any chance to get ourselves the Very Awesome Solgaleo-GX and Eehh Lunala-GX in this set? If there will be, OMG I Love this set. Anyways, the hype starts again. Yaya

HA559

Aspiring Trainer
My guess is that it will be 3d holos, or one of those that changes depending on which angle you are looking at the card from, so they appear to move.

LightBringerDaiko

Aspiring Trainer
Yes! More support for the Ultra Beasts! Can't wait to see what those Prism Star cards look like! Maybe more Shining Pokemon, perhaps?

gumball51321

*thumbs up*
My guess is that it will be 3d holos, or one of those that changes depending on which angle you are looking at the card from, so they appear to move.
That's a pretty viable theory. The cards would likely have to be thick to do that though, so weighing for something like that would pretty easy

MegaSnorlax

Card Eater
I feel that if it's a stinking prism, Solgaleo and Lunala and Necrozma and their fusions will be first in line.
I also feel that there isn't going to be a prism Goomy, Goodra, or Goodra GX.

It is a sin that Goodra has no EX or GX cards yet, and has probably passed the point where it will ever get one. Preposterous!

As for me, I am really hoping for a Dusk Form Lycanroc GX Prism card : )

SucyX

A Legit Seed
The ultra beasts will probably be the full arts from gx battle boost and two of the new ones

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
I feel like the 10 GXs are 5 new UBs, Solgaleo, Lunala, Dusk Lycanroc, Dawn Wings Necrozma, and Dusk Mane Necrozma
The ultra beasts will probably be the full arts from gx battle boost and two of the new ones
Those will be in the set, but don’t count to the 10 due to there being no RA, look at GRI’s RR exclusive GXs, they didn’t count

Caleb Collects

I dont like pokemon the movie i choose you
I'm pretty sure that the Necrozma forms are ultra beasts. Why wouldn't they if the game is called ultra sun and ultra moon?

The Ultimate Umbreon

To Ultra space and beyond!
Well this looks intresting. I assume we will get those gold cards in this set as well as the full arts for pheramosa, celesteela and xuirtree. Looking forward to this prism star thing.

TheMaskedMeowth

Aspiring Trainer
Is there any chance to get ourselves the Very Awesome Solgaleo-GX and Eehh Lunala-GX in this set? If there will be, OMG I Love this set. Anyways, the hype starts again. Yaya
Personally, I think they'll be released in promos. I dunno, it'd be kinda weird to have both a new Solgaleo/Lunala-GX and their Necrozma look-alikes in the set. However, what does excite me about this set is that the gold Solgaleo-GX and Lunala-GX from SM4+ will probably be in.

Androsidy

Aspiring Trainer
The new mechanic s are exciting. But I hope they make it balanced. Not too over powered that it eclipses gx Pokémon. But also needs to be competitive enough.

GrandPanacea

Thread Necromancer
Advanced Member
The likelihood of that seems fairly high.

They would never do that, unless it was an unplayable promo. Have you ever shuffled a deck of cards with one that was more rigid than the rest? It's extremely easy to choose where it ends up. And if they had the stuff on the cards to enable that effect, it would be much more rigid.

I'm pretty sure that the Necrozma forms are ultra beasts. Why wouldn't they if the game is called ultra sun and ultra moon?
That's not inherently the reason why, to be fair. Fire Red, Leaf Green, Heart Gold, Soul Silver, these are just adjectives that describe an aspect of the game. There is a chance that the Necrozma forms could be considered Ultra Beasts, but it's far too early to make any assumptions.