News Gen III Coming to 'Pokemon GO' This Halloween!

Jswoop22

Aspiring Trainer
Assuming they will probably do 2x candy, I hope they include 2x stardust for the event.

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
They didn't include events for Mew, Celebi and Ho-oh. So, players will get Azurill and Wynaut as an egg event, whatsoever before Gen 3 become official. Players, good luck on finding Broski!

Hemos

The demonic Shadow Lugia/Mystical Raven Witch
Whilst it's cool to see Gen III Pokémon coming to GO, the game sadly lost my patronage when they decided to mess about with the servers on the last day of the Legendary Bird event. Myself and a big group of others waited nearly 2 hours cause we wanted to try to get a Lugia, and the fourth try HAD to be it for me, and they went into meltdown mode and we were lucky if we could log into a blank map. And after the poor response from the customer service (Two free raid passes, joy(!)), I haven't touched it since September.

Been sitting on the ropes about if I'll go back and play it again, but after they wrecked my chances for my favorite legendary... yah ^^; I wouldn't have felt bad if we had been able to try and if we failed, but that was something else entirely.

HouchinsDJ

Aspiring Trainer
Whilst it's cool to see Gen III Pokémon coming to GO, the game sadly lost my patronage when they decided to mess about with the servers on the last day of the Legendary Bird event. Myself and a big group of others waited nearly 2 hours cause we wanted to try to get a Lugia, and the fourth try HAD to be it for me, and they went into meltdown mode and we were lucky if we could log into a blank map. And after the poor response from the customer service (Two free raid passes, joy(!)), I haven't touched it since September.

Been sitting on the ropes about if I'll go back and play it again, but after they wrecked my chances for my favorite legendary... yah ^^; I wouldn't have felt bad if we had been able to try and if we failed, but that was something else entirely.

Lugia was available for at least two months. It's valid to blame them for the game not working on the last day of the event, but they gave everyone ample time to try and catch it. What would you have wanted them to do besides give you two free passes?

Hemos

Lugia was available for at least two months. It's valid to blame them for the game not working on the last day of the event, but they gave everyone ample time to try and catch it. What would you have wanted them to do besides give you two free passes?

I dunno, but they could have at least left the event to run one more day like they did with the Equinox to make up for sending the servers into meltdown on the last day of the bird event.

(And yes, I know it was running for a while, and the whole time it was running due to travelling or it just not spawning in my town, I found it four times overall)

HouchinsDJ

Aspiring Trainer
I dunno, but they could have at least left the event to run one more day like they did with the Equinox to make up for sending the servers into meltdown on the last day of the bird event.

(And yes, I know it was running for a while, and the whole time it was running due to travelling or it just not spawning in my town, I found it four times overall)

They extended Lugia once so I can't blame them for not doing it a second time. It'll be back. There's no way it'll never be available again.

paulyd84

cooltrainerpaul
Hmm lavender town remix - are they trying to grab some headlines when players start throwing themselves off peers or cliffs?

Lol I can't resist off for some creepy pasta lavender town stories!

Hemos

They extended Lugia once so I can't blame them for not doing it a second time. It'll be back. There's no way it'll never be available again.

Well I'll keep that in mind and hopefully it'll come to pass. Heck, I didn't play at all during the Equinox event due to being stuck in Ireland in a bit of a deadspot for walking and Pokéstops ^^; (living in the country around 20-30 minutes from a town is a killer in games like these)