News Massive 'Premium Trainer's XY Collection' Releasing in November!

AuraJackle

Aspiring Trainer
People who say waste of money stop. Your welcome to have an option but seriously this is a great box collectors and players want to bling out their decks. If your happy with base art stuff fine but don't make those that want it look bad. I for one will get this I love fa supporters and 100 dollars while allot is still worth it to many

MarshalBry

Aspiring Trainer
Some cards appear in more than one set. Which set do I choose? And where does Jirachi belong?

They're all the latest print, however I'm unsure on Yveltal-EX as they can choose the XY print or the promo.
  • Hex Maniac 75a/98 AOR
  • Team Flare Grunt 73a/83 GEN
  • Karen XY177A XYP
  • Yveltal-EX *presumably* 79a/146 XY
  • Shauna 111a/124 FCL
  • Delinquent 98a/122 BKP
  • Blacksmith 88a/106 FLF
  • Aegislash-EX 65a/119
  • Regirock-EX 43a/124

Donutnut1

Aspiring Trainer
They're all the latest print, however I'm unsure on Yveltal-EX as they can choose the XY print or the promo.
  • Hex Maniac 75a/98 AOR
  • Team Flare Grunt 73a/83 GEN
  • Karen XY177A XYP
  • Yveltal-EX *presumably* 79a/146 XY
  • Shauna 111a/124 FCL
  • Delinquent 98a/122 BKP
  • Blacksmith 88a/106 FLF
  • Aegislash-EX 65a/119
  • Regirock-EX 43a/124
They're using the promo print for Yveltal

Connor Ritter

TCG Player
Advanced Member
Some cards appear in more than one set. Which set do I choose? And where does Jirachi belong?
Team Flare Grunt: Generations 73/83
Regirock EX: Fates Collide 43/124
Aegislash EX: Phantom Forces 65/119
Jirachi: XY Promo 67
Hex Maniac: Ancient Origins 75/98
Shaymin EX: Roaring Skies 77/108
Blacksmith: Flashfire 88/106
Delinquent: BREAKPoint 98/122
N: Fates Collide 105/124
Shauna: Fates Collide 111/124
Yveltal EX: XY Promo 150
Karen: XY Promo 177
M Camerupt EX: XY Promo 198
M Sharpedo EX: XY Promo 200

gumball51321

*thumbs up*
Yeah, I'll pay 100 dollars without a thought. You really do get your money's worth. It's better than paying 80 dollars for 2 promos and 8 packs, since you get more stuff and you get guaranteed playable cards. Now I just need the money.

Aggie_Brad

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
I haven't seen any presales for the "Best of" boxes yet. Has anyone else heard of a presale on this set?

John InCENAroar

Praising the Vish, Praying for Sableye V
Honestly this is only like 20 more than like the charizard GX Premium Collection in UK - I think has real value, still curious as to why bother include 2 boosters such a lowly amount - do you think Secret rare packs?? Be random to have such a prestige box and then just see that murky useless green code flash out the pack.
XY Base, the pack you got in this box, had unique codes, no green or white codes.

Pokeprinxe

I HAVE A CUBONE TATTOOED ON MY FACE.
I seriously can't wait. I'm glad the cards are textured. It's what sets us apart from Japan. xD

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Well. Some people are going to be paying for a bunch of (absolutely beautiful) AA promos.
In the meantime, I don't have enough money to get a speck of dust.
Oh well.