News Japan's SM4+ Set: 'GX Battle Boost!'

Wechselbalg

brb
Yay, finally! Not that I care that much about FAs, but I thought that the Lusamine FA in CRI was such a missed opportunity for this character. (Esp. considering that both the Lilly and the Gladion FA look pretty good. ) This new one fixes it a bit.

doubleb036

Jolteon GX Hopeful
Advanced Member
Grade A art, I don't own a lot of Full Art's but that is one I would really consider getting lol

TheMaskedMeowth

Aspiring Trainer
Somehow I feel like this is gonna be a Grass-type with a weakness other than Fire. Seems its ability still says "Prevent all damage from Fire-types done to this Pokemon" or whatever it says specifically. But that'd be kinda awkward if it's weak to Fire.

ShinyZard

Aspiring Trainer
Does this mean we really, really not getting a VS Seeker reprint... This poisoned Lusamine looks pretty scary, probably showing it off during the Halloween holiday. But, I like the other Lusamine full art better as it just looks like I play for the "good" side when I put it in my deck.

crystal_pidgeot

Bird Trainer *Vaporeon on PokeGym*
This is going to cause confusion for their reprint rule. It's a completely different card, sure but I really dislike how they pick and choose rules that apply for only one card and not the rest.

Connor Ritter

TCG Player
Advanced Member
I'm surprised they didn't make an original Ultra Space Lusamine card with a different effect like how Lysandre also had Trump Card.

AFEX

Serena is too cute!
"Interesting and Weird" are the only words that come to my mind right now.

Holy Crap.... Dragon Type Charizard maybe? Ooooo!

The possibilities are endless!

Last edited:

AFEX

Serena is too cute!
Lusamine Hype train is about to murder me...

The Lusamine art is ok? I really don't think it's all that great. It's got nice color choice, Lusamine has a maniacal facial expression, good for blinging out a deck, but really it's just mediocre. C'mon we've seen better full art trainers people, like, Lillie.