• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Budget Expanded Deck

ForeverRanger91

Aspiring Trainer
My locals plays nothing but Expanded and my Ninetales deck is built for Standard and I really don't think there is a way to tweak it for Expanded. So I am in need of a budget deck. I was looking at Night March as the deck of choice but am open to suggestions. Any help?

swaginator5000

Aspiring Trainer
Ninetails gx can definitely be played in expanded. If you want to provide a list i can help tweak it otherwise night march is good or turbo turtles

joffreyspikes

Aspiring Trainer
I would say Turtonator is the best Expanded deck right now. It destroys Night March with Shell Trap and Bright Flame/FFB/2 Volcanion-EX knocks out Gardy. It also happens that it is quite cheap (though I suspect Turtonator's price will skyrocket in the near future)

I would say Turtonator is the best Expanded deck right now. It destroys Night March with Shell Trap and Bright Flame/FFB/2 Volcanion-EX knocks out Gardy. It also happens that it is quite cheap (though I suspect Turtonator's price will skyrocket in the near future)
Except for the 1 Lele, but at least the shays are about 15 now

DragonFang101

Funky China Man
For now, Shaymin EX. Only if you aren't going to spend your money on a whole new deck. Oh yeah, an ACE SPEC would help too.

TuxedoBlack

Old School Player
For Expanded format games, I will typically play a Landorus EX (with friends) or Trevenant BREAK deck. Both are reasonably priced. Other similarly priced decks would be decks "powered up" by Eels, Magnezone (Magnetic Circuit), etc.

EvolutionaryFault

Aspiring Trainer
If your willing to splurge on a lele/shaymin, I highly recommend Archie's blastoise!

Everything else in the deck (blastoise, keldeo ex,battle compressors) is surprisingly affordable; and with sun and moon cards, you can swap the keldeos for ninetales/gx, or lapras gx. You can drop Archie's for rare candies and play 'normal' blastoise if you skip on the leles.

Or night march. I have both decks and the majority of the trainers and consistency cards are common between them.

Vespiquen/flareon(plasma) play similarly to night march, and the unown/klefki combos are very cheap. You'll need a mew or two, or mew ex to stretch out your attackers though.
Or you could cut the supporters in half on your standard deck, add vs seeker and keldeo/floatstone for utility. Boom. Expanded.

Do you play baby or gx ninetales?