News New 'Spooky Blisters' at Barnes & Noble

BKRapper

Aspiring Trainer
Really? Alolan Persian is spooky?... I mean, they could have picked any of the following...
- Phantump
- Trevenant
- Gastly
- Haunter
- Gengar
- Flitwick
- A picture of your tax bill

mawile_13

Aspiring Trainer
I love Crobat so I may pick that one up, but the Alolan Persian isn't doing much for me. Why not put the Trevenant from Breakthrough in Persians's place?

SucyX

A Legit Seed
alolan garfield is very scary yes but too scary for children he will steal the kids lasagna candy

ShinyZard

Aspiring Trainer
I personally think Alolan Persian is pretty spooky with its perfectly round face. The shape of its face just doesn't look right, but probably that's just me. And are the Zoroark coins two different colors (one is purple and the other is silver)? Or, does it just look different on the pic?

paulyd84

cooltrainerpaul
I think lunatone from Burning shadows would have been a great choice, or creepy old dhelmise (excuse spelling you know who I mean!) even Mimikyu could have had a little look in here!

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
They should have done Joltik and Pumpkaboo. They are related to Halloween and are scary to play against.

crystal_pidgeot

Bird Trainer *Vaporeon on PokeGym*
Really? Alolan Persian is spooky?... I mean, they could have picked any of the following...
- Phantump
- Trevenant
- Gastly
- Haunter
- Gengar
- Flitwick
- A picture of your tax bill

You have to remember, these are the same people that put Pikachu Libre in Pokken Tournament over Hawlucha.