News Japan's SM4+ Set: 'GX Battle Boost!'

If you have 5 different dual type pokemon on your bench and a choice band, I guess 130 for a double colorless. Sun and moon base set eevee is better, but this is definitely a sign that we will get some eeveelution pokemon in that set.

If you have 5 different dual type pokemon on your bench and a choice band, I guess 130 for a double colorless. Sun and moon base set eevee is better, but this is definitely a sign that we will get some eeveelution pokemon in that set.
Too bad all the dual types overlap with each other.

Maybe this new eevee will mean we will be getting a new Flareon, Jolteon and Vaporeon gx cards, as well as a Leafeon and Glaceon gx card as well.

If they all turn out to be non gx's i'll be ok as long as they have a good attack for a good energy cost, or have a really good ability. if they have a 1 energy attack, they can attack turn 1 with the sm base eevee's energy evolution ability.

Is this hinting at more Eeveeloution GXs? Or possibly SM Eeveeloution cards
Highly doubt most GXs from the set have already been released in the form of alternate art versions of cards. (Lunala and Solgaleo tins. Kommo-o GX box, and many other products)

I would like to see what kind of Holo this set will have - I'm hoping for the old skool Holo effect BOXY reverse Holo had, be disappointed if it's glossy sheen like our reverse Holos!

Let's see... A cute bunch of Eevee, splashing in a little creek, one trying to be brave enough to wet its feet...

...Water...

*Vaporeon-GX Confirmed* '^_^'

Maybe we'll get a new Eeveelution in Ultra Sun & Moon? Even if we don't I'm happy with more things to use with SM Eevee

"It's Rainbow Road,

It's where you go,

Wheeen you die..."

Or maybe a deck made entirely of Eeveelutions? I could get behind that.

Ooh, this excites me greatly! Not to mention that the artwork is super adorable :3

Please let this be a sign of Vaporeon GX!

Too bad all the dual types overlap with each other.
Not ALL of them, but you're right, the max number of types on your bench is 8 (volc, galvantula, bisharp, and 2 others), which means you're hitting 80 for a DCE.

This card is trash. Which is fine, since it's obviously not supposed to compare to the energy evolution Eevee in terms of usefulness. It's just another eevee card for eevee collectors to justify having an eeveelution in the set.

Bad. Literally worse than the Energy Evolution Eevee in every way, and has a worse version of Xerneas’s Rainboe Force Attack. Absolute garbage card 1.5/10

Card is bad but it means we are likely getting some Eeveelutions in the set. Maybe a reprint of the Ancient Origins ones?

Is this hinting at more Eeveeloution GXs? Or possibly SM Eeveeloution cards
I hope so. So far, they only reveal GRI Sylveon GX in SM4+, according to my friendly neighborhood site. I want Grass-type to be more playable like Golisopod.
  • Eevee - EE Eevee is far more SERPERIOR than this Eevee. 2 Geodudes

Back