News New USUM Trailers: Larger Pokedex, Mantine Surf, Updated Trials

TheWicky

Random and evil: first one, then the other
Mina should've already had a trial and surfing between the islands seems kind of intuitive. Both are things I can't imagine a reason for not including in SM to begin with.

Buuuuuut it's also nice that they're revamping the other trials and trying some new stuff.

AuraJackle

Aspiring Trainer
I hope they make the trials harder or at least have something resembling a puzzle also fighting trial captain's should be a prerequisite for doing them. Totem Pokemon were a joke because of z moves players need a better build up to the e4 other than one hard fight against the big boss of the enemy team

Connor Ritter

TCG Player
Advanced Member
Dusk Mane Necrozma and Dawn Wings Necrozma weigh as much as Solgaleo and Lunala plus Necrozma respectively. Go figure.

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
I love the Mantine ride, and I really hope the expanded dex means new Alolan Pokemon! Also I like that the new Necrozma formes weight is literally just Solgaleo/Lunala's weight with Necrozma's weight added on, instead of something completely random :p

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
This looks amazing! Revamped trials, awesome new Mantine PokéRide, expanded Pokédex, and the poster. Add in some of the information from the last trailer (such as there being completely new areas), and you've got a really excited fan here. Definitely picking up Ultra Sun! :D

gumball51321

*thumbs up*
The game was looking good at first, but I figured it would be a BW 2 scenario where it would take place in the future. I might not get this game since there are nicer cards to spend my money on around the same time.

MrCoolViking

Aspiring Trainer
This is cool! Some of my favourite Pokémon is a part of the Alola-Dex: Zoroark, Volcarona, Tyranitar and Ampharos. I hope we can catch them before the Pokémon League, as I would love having them on my team there.

As for Mantine Surf: A mini game is quite often a lot of fun, and this one look neat.

The Alola Photo Club: Pokémon Selfies...? *hehe* I like it. :)

FrostyLily

ニャンパス~ (she/her)
Why would you?

It looks like the only clip of actual gameplay has the player walking through sudowoodo with no pokemon following him, so that would deconfirm followers if anything.
Because of Hau's Torracat in the japanese trailer.