News Massive 'Premium Trainer's XY Collection' Releasing in November!

thrwycr

Aspiring Trainer
From a collector's point of view, with the cards not being textured AND with only 2 booster packs, I think it's a waste of money. I may buy it if it has some resale value.

Do we actually know they won't be textured? Promotional images are always missing texturing so can't judge based on those.

MegaSnorlax

Card Eater
Also known as the box with full-art N in it.

Yeah, I'm not that desperate. I'm spending enough money as-is on the Shining Legends Premium Collection, which at least has some new boosters to open, and a great playmat.

Zygarde C

Aspiring Trainer
Do we actually know they won't be textured? Promotional images are always missing texturing so can't judge based on those.
Yes most of the promos are not textured. PokeBeach went over this a couple weeks ago and if anyone is thinking bout buying this, it is worthless. The only textured cards are Shaymin and Yveltal EX.

Draskk

Blast From The Past
This is the worst box to come out this year in my opinion.
This is about 700 light years ahead of the Kommo O box.

However, 100$ for a bunch of cards that are rotated or will be next year? Not worth it at all unless you play Expanded or just collect.

AuraJackle

Aspiring Trainer
From a collector's point of view, with the cards not being textured AND with only 2 booster packs, I think it's a waste of money. I may buy it if it has some resale value.
I don't understand the obsession with texture the artwork is what matters once you put it in a sleeve

Swampert Full Art

#GROOKEYGANG
I don't understand the obsession with texture the artwork is what matters once you put it in a sleeve
Texture not only makes cards look better, it also makes them more desirable, more interesting, and unique. If it were not for the full arts being textured, I may not would have even gotten into Pokémon.

Raven Zombie

Dark/Ghost Trainer
im totally sold on this... the N pays for the box... although i would hope this brings the price of the original N down a litttle.