News UB Burst and UB Assembly Revealed on Nintendo Direct!

pretty interesting this is the first time we are getting new pokemon in a sequal or remake of a old game that are not just new forms or megas

Predictions:
UB Burst:
Grass/Fairy or Electric/Fairy

UB Assembly:
Rock/Ghost or Steel/Ghost

To be honest, the first impression I had of UB Burst was what might happen if a Nihilego and an Alolan Muk were placed in Daycare.

Predictions:
UB Burst:
Grass/Fairy or Electric/Fairy

UB Assembly:
Rock/Ghost or Steel/Ghost
Definitely agree on the latter predictions for both. Burst seems like an electric type with the glowing disco head, and fairy would fit the... clown? theme of it. Only thing that gives me pause on that is that the (seemingly signature, from what I can tell) move it uses against Metagross seems to have the super-effective sound accompany it, & Metagross is only weak to ground, fire, dark, & ghost. I suppose electric/ghost is a possibility, too? Assembly definitely looks & seems like a steel type to me (also shown to have Iron Defense), and ghost makes sense with every brick having it's own eye & just the feel of it. Who knows, though, these UB typings can be a bit all over the place!

Love UB Assembly - which I suppose makes some sense given my love Pokemon made of smaller Pokemon (Magnezone line, Wishiwashi, ect). The fact that it's a bunch of bricks with eyes making a big ole' defensive wall just seems really cool to me. Imagine if those blocks could assemble together to make different constructs... dope just to think about.

Burst is... interesting. Love the head design, but the body is just kinda weird. Which, being a UB, I guess should be expected.

I think UB Burst will at least be a Normal type, given the moves Self-destruct and Explosion are Normal and would be more powerful when used by it.

I absolutely love that UB Assembly! Burst is interesting, too. I'd have to guess Assembly is Rock/Ghost, and Burst is...part Fairy? Can't wait to learn their actual names, too.

Allright, here we go;

Burst is obviously Psychic with the purple and weirdness (also because there isn't a Psychic ultra beast yet). Maybe Psychic/Dark? Unless they pull a Nihiligo on us. Then it's probably a Grass/Fire type ;)

Assembly is bit harder. Maybe Rock/Psychic?

The colour scheme of Burst definitely looks Fairy type to me! And part rock for Assembly. Love these designs, so creative.

Really hoping for new alolan forms. I love the idea of regional variants, they're so cool. Maybe alolan Crobat line!!!

and above all, we need good post game. Haven't had anything good since B2/W2!!!

According to battle scenes of UB Burst in the direct, it used a burst-like move that was super-effective against both Decidueye and Metagross - which people now speculate that one of its typings is either Ghost, Dark, or Fire. I personally think Fire/Fairy could be a good prediction, just because it looks clowny/whimsical, and "burst" could signify fireworks as the super-effective move.

As for Assembly, I heard about one impression of it being a head-cannon Missingno.... After thinking about that, I cannot unsee the comparison of the two. x_x

My guess is Fire/Fairy for burst, Rock/Ghost for assembly.

Just realize you might be right about that partial Fire typing, since it 'bursts' like the sun, and can only be found in Ultra Sun. It doesn't look like a regular Fire type but these are Ultra Beasts right.

UB burst has all the colourings of a fairy type. I see it exploding with heat radiating from it and not electrical charges. UB assembly on the other hand looks like a giant monument...rock-ghost or rock-psychic.

Back