News September's SM4 Set: 'The Awoken Hero' and 'The Transdimensional Beast'

Kyrushi

Squirrel
Perfect example of how we can make Sea of Emptiness a nasty card. Swap this to an easy to set up GX like Espeon or Drampa and you can severely pressure their options. I might run this with a deck that is heavy on energy disruption mixed with Garbodor variants to further pressure them by disabling their abilities and their ability to use items like Switch without it benefiting me.

FrostyLily

ニャンパス~ (she/her)
I NEEEEED this card, if even just for the art (the salandits are so cute and salazzle is the sass master)!:D

Loaf of Slakoth

BREAD is loafing around!
Wow. I like it. It would be cool combined with a Giant Water Shuriken and other stuff like that to kill things without direct attacks. My deck is terrible right now(playable in Expanded, but I would lose every time), but I'd definitely add this card, along with another poison thing. Maybe Poison Barb? I remember that card was O.P. at the SM prerelease

Xeynid

Aspiring Trainer
Perfect example of how we can make Sea of Emptiness a nasty card. Swap this to an easy to set up GX like Espeon or Drampa and you can severely pressure their options. I might run this with a deck that is heavy on energy disruption mixed with Garbodor variants to further pressure them by disabling their abilities and their ability to use items like Switch without it benefiting me.

Friendly reminder that sea of Emptiness does absolutely nothing if you poison a GX pokemon.

Kietharr

Aspiring Trainer
This is interesting, with Guzma everywhere and support being limited in standard I can't see it doing that well there.

Expanded though, Virbank and Seviper can get you to 110 damage poison for one attachment, just 2 vipers gets you to 90 which 2HKOs most basic GX/EX cards. Granted there's even more switch in expanded than in standard, but with damage like that you'll be putting a lot of decks in a 'find a switch card now or lose' situation very quickly.

The search attack combined with Lusamine and VS Seekers could let you overwhelm their field blowers/counter stadiums with Virbank spam. Doubt it'll be taking any regionals, but it'll be pretty funny online/casually.

crystal_pidgeot

Bird Trainer *Vaporeon on PokeGym*
There is just no good way to draw this Pokemon. The card is nice. I like the attack. I might be willing to try quad Salazzle.

Alakazam90125

Aspiring Trainer
Actually pretty good! The poison attack is interesting, if not good, and the card searching attack is great for one energy one a stage 1! 4 Alaka- never mind.

ToxicGirl

Aspiring Trainer
You see, I have been playing some quad dragalge recently and no ever mentioned it ever. Then a better version comes out and the Poison deck finally gets some regonition. 4 seviper and a virbank for 100 between turns people. It is formidable

Kavross

Aspiring Trainer
Magikarp's Ability I beleive translates to something like

Guts: As long as this pokemon is on your bench, it cannot be damaged.

The attack is a signs of evolution type effect but I cant parse the exact wording