• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA-CA] JGreen's Thread - Have secret rare fairy energy and rainbow gardevoir gx

TheSceptileMaster

Gastrodon ate my cake
Hi!
I am interested in your:
2x Landorus EX BC 4.40 each
1x Sableye (Junk Hunt) 1.20

I don't have anything you want, but can still make a fair trade
My:
1x Decidueye GX SM Base RA 3.96
1x Giratina EX AOR RA 2.18
1x Machamp GX BS FA 3.00
1x Jamming Net PHF 0.80

jgreen

Aspiring Trainer
Im trying to keep those dce's a set and their valued a bit higher, by any chance do you have a playset of vs seekers? or a shaymin ex ros?

PhantomGranny

Aspiring Trainer
Im trying to keep those dce's a set and their valued a bit higher, by any chance do you have a playset of vs seekers? or a shaymin ex ros?

Would you trade your Giovanni Gym Badge and your Sableye (Junk Hunt) for my Yveltal EX (XY150)?

The Golden Mewtwo

Currently crying because I'm a 16 year old senior
I have updated my list and I would like metagross gx, zoroark regular holo, darkrai gx, and darkrai ex cml for anything you have

jgreen

Aspiring Trainer
@PhantomGranny I have the sableye but it is in played condition, and the giovanni gym badge has slight edge wear (league leader gave it to me this way out of their box of promos) but is still near mint I would say. If you want pics let me know and I can provide them.

@The Golden Mewtwo I dont see anything do you have any of my wants?

jgreen

Aspiring Trainer
Sorry for the delay, my computer broke and had to send to repair center. Will be checking from my phone for next couple weeks. If your still interested pm to confirm