News Toys R Us Stufful Promo Giveaway Next Saturday!

I NEED THIS!!!!!! I collect Stufful and Beware cards

Last edited:
They may as well just make Stufful the promo for every set, I mean we got one in every SM set so far except SHL (we even got 2! promos)

Will this be happening in Toys R Us' In the UK?
Apparently Yes, I asked fella in my local store that plays Pokemon also, however won't be in until Friday as in toys r us they have no control over Pokemon TCG stock or order it in- PCI reps actually stock their stores for them.

Smyths toys will have the collectors albums in Eire and UK as usual according to their promo memos.

Ps toys r us card will be free with over £10 spend and in smyths free album with any Pokemon TCG purchase as normal

Last edited:
So today Toy's R Us is holding another one of these Poke events and it had me thinking, which of these cards are actually good to use in battle?

So far we know of several.

Last year, we had Magikarp and Pikachu followed by Meowth and Clefairy
This year we have Cosmog and this Alolan (sp?) Eevee

Judging by the cards last year, I would see it being that Pikachu. No, I never attended that event; however, if we put them one on one with each other, that thing paralyzes first. In order, I would assume this would be the best card to least.

Pikachu (paralysis caused by muzzle, 30 damage by quick attack) 60 HP
Clefairy (moonlight heals 30 damage, pound does 20) 60 HP
Stufful (deals 20 damage) 70 HP
Alolan Vulpix (Icey snow does 20 damage) 60 HP
Meowth (50% chance it will attack the opponent or itself doing 30 damage) 60 HP
Magikarp (25% chance it does 30 damage) 30 HP
Cosmog (does no damage) 60 HP

Stufful fails to better clefairy in that even if it went first it would still be beaten due to Celfairy's healing move, earning it its third best spot.

Last edited:
So today Toy's R Us is holding another one of these Poke events and it had me thinking, which of these cards are actually good to use in battle?

So far we know of several.

Last year, we had Magikarp and Pikachu followed by Meowth and Clefairy
This year we have Cosmog and this Alolan (sp?) Eevee

Judging by the cards last year, I would see it being that Pikachu. No, I never attended that event; however, if we put them one on one with each other, that thing paralyzes first. In order, I would assume this would be the best card to least.

Pikachu (paralysis caused by muzzle, 30 damage by quick attack) 60 HP
Clefairy (moonlight heals 30 damage, pound does 20) 60 HP
Stufful (deals 20 damage) 70 HP
Alolan Vulpix (Icey snow does 20 damage) 60 HP
Meowth (50% chance it will attack the opponent or itself doing 30 damage) 60 HP
Magikarp (25% chance it does 30 damage) 30 HP
Cosmog (draw a card and does no damage) 60 HP

Stufful fails to better clefairy in that even if it went first it would still be beaten due to Celfairy's healing move, earning it its third best spot.

With Vulpix It had the Becon free attack were you can search for two pokemon. I would honestly say that this card was the most desired.

Just for anyone still watching this confirmed in store for UK toys r us - free with any Pokemon spend £10 or more, my local store got 200 in (and there are 5 more within 20 miles to me) so I do not imagine is going to have availability issues this side of the pond lol

How much are these Toys'R'us cards after at least a month tops from giveaway?

With Vulpix It had the Becon free attack were you can search for two pokemon. I would honestly say that this card was the most desired.

Very true. This was just based on the card's attack alone without any "special attacks".

I do not think those were given away in the U.S.; although if you do have them, let me know the moves and HP and I will add them to the list. :)

http://www.pokebeach.com/2016/10/toys-r-us-evolutions-celebration-free-giveaways
http://www.pokebeach.com/2016/10/toys-r-us-electabuzz-promo-on-november-19th

I know my TRU had both of these, one was for the Evolutions set, and the other was more of a Sun/Moon video game release, but was also a Evolutions event pt. 2

the ones that canada and UK got, that we didnt were Tangela, Geodude, Ponyta, and Slowpoke

Last edited:
http://www.pokebeach.com/2016/10/toys-r-us-evolutions-celebration-free-giveaways
http://www.pokebeach.com/2016/10/toys-r-us-electabuzz-promo-on-november-19th

I know my TRU had both of these, one was for the Evolutions set, and the other was more of a Sun/Moon video game release, but was also a Evolutions event pt. 2

the ones that canada and UK got, that we didnt were Tangela, Geodude, Ponyta, and Slowpoke

The first one looks like the old charmander card from the original series set and so does the Electabuzz. But yeah, can anyone else say that they had received a charmander and electabuzz at their toy's r us in the U.S.?

Back