Second part of the Psychic types!

Gastly HP: 50 - Psychic
Basic Pokémon
gastly.png

[P] Ghostly Shade 10

Weakness: [D] x 2
Resistance: [F] - 20
Retreat: [C]

Pokédex: Although Gastly is barely visible, when it’s near, a faint sweet smell lingers.
Haunter HP: 80 - Psychic
Stage 1 - Evolves from Gastly
haunter.png

[P] Plague Strike
If your opponent's Active Pokémon is Poisoned, search your deck for up to 3 Energy, and attach them to your Pokémon in any way you like.

[P][C][C] Hypnotoxic Lick 30
Your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Asleep and Poisoned.

Pokédex: It fears the light and revels in the dark. It may be on the verge of extinction in cities that stay brightly lit at night.
Gengar HP: 120 - Psychic
Stage 2 - Evolves from Haunter
gengar.png

[P][C] Hypnotoxic Brainwash 10
Your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Asleep and Poisoned.

[P][C][C] Shadow Blade 40+
If your opponent's Active Pokémon is Asleep, this attack does 40 more damage.

Retreat: [C][C]

Pokédex: It apparently wishes for a traveling companion. Since it was once human itself, it tries to create one by taking the lives of other humans.
Oricorio GX HP: 150 - Psychic
Basic Pokémon
oricorio-sensu.png

Ability: Gracious Dance
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may shuffle your hand into your deck. Then, you may search your deck for 5 cards, and put them in your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

[P][C][C] Feather Ruffling 50x
You may discard as many cards from your hand as you'd like. This attack does 50 damage times the amount of cards discarded.

[C][C] Posse Promenade GX 60x
This attack does 60 damage times the number of Oricorio in play.

Retreat: None

Pokémon GX Rule: When your Pokémon-GX is knocked out, your opponent takes 2 Prize Cards.

Part 3 of the Psychic types should be up soon! :D

Last edited:

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Wrapping up the Psychic types with...

Sandygast HP: 70 - Psychic
Basic Pokémon
sandygast.png

[P] Scary Stare
Your opponent discards 2 cards from their hand.

[P][C][C] Water Absorb 40
Heal 30 damage from this Pokémon.

Pokédex: It takes control of anyone who puts a hand in its mouth. And so it adds to the accumulation of its sand-mound body.
Palossand HP: 120 - Psychic
palossand.png

[P] Horror Stare
Your opponent discards 3 cards from their hand.

[P][C][C] Downward Spiral 30+
This attack does 30 more damage for each Pokémon on your opponent's Bench.

Retreat: [C][C][C]

Pokédex: Buried beneath the castle are masses of dried-up bones from those whose vitality it has drained.
Mimikyu HP: 80 - Psychic
Basic Pokémon
mimikyu.png

Ability: Disguise
Once during your turn (before your attack), if this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, you may flip 2 coins. If both are heads, this Pokémon takes no damage from your opponent's attacks during your opponent's next turn.

[P][C] Shadow Rend 50

Weakness: None
Resistance: None

Pokédex: A lonely Pokémon, it conceals its terrifying appearance beneath an old rag so it can get closer to people and other Pokémon.

Fighting types will be up in a few days!

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
My team in TCG cards!

Oricorio GX HP: 150 - Fire
Basic Pokémon
oricorio-baile.png

Ability: Teeter Tango

Once during your turn (before your attack), search your discard pile for an Energy, and attach it to one of your Pokémon.

[C] Feather Flee 10+

This attack does 10 more damage for each Energy attached to your Benched Pokémon.

[C][C] Posse Promenade GX 60x

This attack does 60 damage times the number of Oricorio in play.

Weakness: [W] x 2

Pokémon GX Rule: When your Pokémon-GX is knocked out, your opponent takes 2 Prize Cards.
Alolan Ninetales HP: 110 - Water
Stage 1 - Evolves from Alolan Vulpix

ninetales-alolan.png

Ability: Glass Wall

If this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, your Benched Pokémon take no damage from your opponent's attacks.

[-] Cold Wilds
Search your discard pile for up to 3 cards, and shuffle them into your deck.

Weakness: [M] x 2

Pokédex: Possessing a calm demeanor, this Pokémon was revered as a deity incarnate before it was identified as a regional variant of Ninetales.
Ribombee HP: 80 - Grass
Stage 1 - Evolves from Cutiefly

ribombee.png

[C] Pollen Power
Search your deck for a 'Brown Pollen', and put it in your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

[G] Pollen Puff 10+
This attack does 20 more damage for each 'Pollen' card attached to your Pokémon.

Weakness: [R] x 2

Pokédex: Some of Ribombee’s pollen puffs are highly nutritious. They are sometimes sold as supplements.
Brown Pollen
Poke_Puff_basic_Spice_Sprite.png

Pokémon Tool: Attach a Pokémon Tool to 1 of your Pokémon that doesn't already have a Pokémon Tool attached to it.

In between turns, heal 20 damage from this Pokémon.

[You may play as many item cards as you want during your turn (before your attack).]

Half my team, the next half will be up soon, probably along the first fighting types.

Last edited:

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Second half of my team! :)

Alolan Golem HP: 160 - Lightning

Stage 2 - Evolves from Alolan Graveler

golem-alolan.png

[L] Recharge
Flip 2 coins. If both are heads, shuffle up to 5 cards in your discard pile into your deck.

[C][C][C] Multi-Sourcing 40+
This attack does 40 more damage for each type of Energy attached to this Pokémon.

Weakness: [G] x 2
Retreat: [C][C][C][C]

Pokédex: Its body can survive dynamite blasts without a single scratch, but it hates rain and humidity.
Mareanie HP: 70 - Water
Basic Pokémon

mareanie.png

Ability: Foamy Toxins

Once during your turn (before your attack), if this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, you may flip a coin. If heads, your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Confused, and Poisoned.

[P] Toxic Torture 10+
If your opponent's Active Pokémon is Poisoned, this attack does 40 more damage.

Weakness: [L] x 2

Pokédex: It’s found crawling on beaches and seafloors. The coral that grows on Corsola’s head is as good as a five-star banquet to this Pokémon.
Tapu Bulu HP: 120 - Grass
Basic Pokémon

tapu-bulu.png

[G] Guardian's Blessing
Heal all damage from 1 of your Pokémon.

[C][C] Nature's Madness 60

Pokédex: The guardian deity of Ula’ula is a lazy Pokémon. It commands plants to immobilize its foes and then deals them a savage blow with its horns.

Some random cards.

Corsola HP: 80 - Fighting
Basic Pokémon
222.gif

[C] Coral Branch
Search your deck for a Supporter card, put it in your hand, and use it's effects as an attack.

[F][F] Rollout 20x
This attack does 20 damage times the number of turns this Pokémon has been in play.

Pokédex: Pursued by Mareanie for the branches on its head, this Pokémon will sometimes snap its own branches off as a diversion while it escapes.
Noivern HP: 110 - Dragon
Stage 1 - Evolves from Noibat
noivern.png

Ability: Legendary Screech

All of your [N] Pokémon in play have no Weaknesses.

[P][C][C] Echoing Boom 50+
If this Pokémon has any Special Energy attached to it, this attack does 50 more damage.

Weakness: [Y] x 2

Pokédex: The ultrasonic waves it emits from its ears can reduce a large boulder to pebbles. It swoops out of the dark to attack.
Lycanroc HP: 90 - Fighting
Stage 1 - Evolves from Rockruff

lycanroc-dusk-form-57380.png

Ability: Twilight Howl

Once during your turn, if there is a Stadium card in play, you may flip a coin. If heads, your Pokémon's attacks do 40 more damage (before applying Weakness and Resistance) during your turn, and your opponent's attack do 40 less damage (before applying Weakness and Resistance) during your opponent's next turn.

[F][C] Slash 30

Pokédex: Its quick movements confuse its enemies. Well equipped with claws and fangs, it also uses the sharp rocks in its mane as weapons.

MANY EDITS LATER: Man these formatting things are really starting to get to me.

Last edited:

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
First batch of Fighting types!

Machop HP: 60 - Fighting
Basic Pokémon
machop.png

[F] Chop 10

[F][C] Raging Kick 20

Weakness: [P] x 2

Pokédex: With its superhuman strength, it’s able to throw a hundred people all at the same time. Its strength comes from lifting Graveler every day.
Machoke HP: 90 - Fighting
Stage 1 - Evolves from Machop
machoke.png

[F] Chop 30

[C][C] Bullet Punch 20x
Flip a coin until you get tails. This attack does 20 damage times the number of heads.

Pokédex: It willingly assists with hard labor because it knows the work is good training for its muscles.
Machamp HP: 150 - Fighting
Stage 2 - Evolves from Machoke
machamp.png

Ability: Four Arms

If this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, you may attack twice during your turn.

[F][F] Arm Sling 60
Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Confused.

Pokédex: It can lift heavy loads with the greatest of ease. It can even heft dump trucks. But its clumsy fingers prevent it from doing any precision work.
Cubone HP: 50 - Fighting
Basic Pokémon

cubone.png

[C] Mourning Tears
If your opponent's Active Pokémon knocked out one of your Pokémon during your opponent's last turn, your opponent's Active Pokémon is knocked out.

Pokédex: The skull it wears on its head is that of its dead mother. According to some, it will evolve when it comes to terms with the pain of her death.

Nyora

A Cat
Once during your turn (before your attack), if this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, you may flip a coin. If heads, your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Confused, Paralyzed, and P
Pokemon can't be Confused and Paralyzed right? I haven't looked here in awhile, but nice cards! I'm digging the Ribombee and I love that "Pollen" thing too! All your cards are particularly balanced and they're all pretty good! Nice job! :D

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Pokemon can't be Confused and Paralyzed right? I haven't looked here in awhile, but nice cards! I'm digging the Ribombee and I love that "Pollen" thing too! All your cards are particularly balanced and they're all pretty good! Nice job! :D
Forgot about that rule, woops! And thank you! :D

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Makuhita HP: 80 - Fighting
Basic Pokémon
makuhita.png

[C][C][C] Power-Up Gauntlet 30+
This attack does 30 more damage for each [F] Energy attached to this Pokémon.

Pokédex: It was originally brought in from another region, but now Makuhita from Alola are more famous.
Hariyama HP: 130 - Fighting
Stage 1 - Evolves from Makuhita
hariyama.png

[C] Brick Break
Search your deck for a Tool card, and attach it to 1 of your Pokémon.

[F][F][C] Force Palm 80

Pokédex: It is known for its fantastic strength, but as it grows older, it focuses more on training Makuhita.
Crabrawler HP: 70 - Fighting
Basic Pokémon
crabrawler.png

[C] Bubble Show
Switch this Pokémon with one of your Benched Pokémon.

[C][C] Flinch Pinch 20
Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent's Active Pokémon cannot attack during your opponent's next turn.

Pokédex: It punches so much, its pincers often come off from overuse, but they grow back quickly. What little meat they contain is rich and delicious.
Crabominable HP: 120 - Fighting
Stage 1 - Evolves from Crabrawler
crabominable.png

Ability: Fur Coat

This Pokémon takes 20 less damage from your opponent's attacks (after applying Weakness and Resistance).

[C][C] Ice Breaker 60+
This attack does 30 more damage for each [W] Energy attached to this Pokémon.

Pokédex: It aimed for the top but got lost and ended up on a snowy mountain. Being forced to endure the cold, this Pokémon evolved and grew fur.
Marshadow GX HP: 140 - Fighting
Basic Pokémon

marshadow.png

[F] Lucky Draw
During your next turn, all coins you flip will result in heads.

[F][C] Nightmare Punch 30
Switch your opponent's Active Pokémon with one of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. Then, switch this Pokémon with one of your Benched Pokémon.

[F][C] Soul-Stealing 7-Star Strike GX

Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent's Active Pokémon is knocked out. Take one extra prize card.

Pokémon GX Rule: When your Pokémon GX is knocked out, your opponent takes 2 Prize Cards.

FOUR EDITS LATER: PokéBeach please fix the formatting error, this is driving me up the wall.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
All the dark types!

Alolan Meowth HP: 50 - Dark
Basic Pokémon
meowth-alolan.png

[-] Cheap Swipe 10

[D] Golden Gamble
Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 30 damage and your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Confused.

Weakness: [F] x 2
Resistance: [P] - 20

Pokédex: When its delicate pride is wounded, or when the gold coin on its forehead is dirtied, it flies into a hysterical rage.
Alolan Persian HP: 90 - Dark
Stage 1 - Evolves from Alolan Meowth

persian-alolan.png

[-] Cheap Swipe 20

[D][C] Sucker Punch 30+
If your opponent's Active Pokémon used an attack during your opponent's last turn, this attack does 60 more damage.

Pokédex: Its round face and smooth coat—softer than the most high-class velvet—have made this a very popular Pokémon in Alola.
Murkrow HP: 50 - Dark
Basic Pokémon
murkrow-f.png

[D] Trinket Hoarding 10+
This attack does 10 more damage for each Prize card you have taken.

Pokédex: Seen as a symbol of bad luck, it’s generally disliked. Yet it gives presents—objects that sparkle or shine—to Trainers it’s close to.
Sableye HP: 80 - Dark
Basic Pokémon
sableye.png

[C] Gem-Dive
Search your discard pile for a card, reveal it, and put it in your hand.

[D] Slash 30

Weakness: [Y] x 2

Pokédex: This Pokémon is feared. When its gemstone eyes begin to glow with a sinister shine, it’s believed that Sableye will steal people’s spirits away.
Honchkrow HP: 100 - Dark
Stage 1 - Evolves from Murkrow
honchkrow.png

[C] Thievery
Discard 2 Energy attached to your opponent's Active Pokémon.

[D][D] Ringleader 20+
This attack does 30 more damage for each Murkrow on your Bench.

Pokédex: If its Murkrow cronies fail to catch food for it, or if it feels they have betrayed it, it will hunt them down wherever they are and punish them.

Fairy types will be up soon!

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
Hey, Lorde! It's been a while since I've commented on your fakes, so I figured I'd stop by and comment. You've clearly come a long way since I last commented, and evidenced by some amazing cards you've made (like that amazing Oricorio GX at the top of the page). When you make an effect, it tends to be creative, based on 'Dex entries and other lore, and has pretty clean wording, which is why I want less vanilla effects/repeated effects! As an example, that poor Gastly has literally nothing going for it-it doesn't have any effects besides a slightly worse version of the Caterpie classic (1 Energy for 10 damage). Even if you have to use an effect copied from some other Pokemon, it's better than leaving Gastly blank. When it comes to vanilla effects in the highest stage evolutions, there's no excuse to not put in any effect, as the highest stage is the card people care most about. As for repeat effects, I see a lot of evolution lines with the exact same effect, just slightly better, being repeated between Pokemon (e.g. Scary Stare and Horror Stare, Cheap Swipe and Cheap Swipe, Chop and Chop, etc.). I like lines with synergy, but this is taking it a bit too far (if a line is going for a specific win-con, try to make the lower stage Pokemon either evolve more efficiently or work towards the win-con in a different way than the final stage).

To try to help you remedy these issues, I request a full Stage 2 line (of whatever Pokemon you want) with no vanilla effects or effects with slight differences repeated between Pokemon in the line.

Blergsid

Aspiring Trainer
Hey there! First time looking at your cards and I like most of them! I noticed, however, that some of your cards are slightly too broken or underwhelming, and you also seem to be overusing gimmicks sometimes, like your alolan persian requiring your opponent to have attacked to do more damage, which is kind of unnecessary as an effect, since your enemy will usually always attack. In addition, i feel like giving sableye weakness and resistance is kind of unnecessary also, since even his newer cards leave him without either. aside from that though, great cards! I also want to ask, is that new honchkrow meant to be secret rare? you put its picture as the shiny one and I'm wondering if that was intentional as a secret rare or not. And if you're going to keep making cards by type, could I suggest metal? I always feel they are they worst type in the tcg, even with cards that would be borderline broken for other types, like plasma steel klinklang giving all metal types safeguard and still being a bad deck. I'd like to see if you could make a metal type worth using!

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
To try to help you remedy these issues, I request a full Stage 2 line (of whatever Pokemon you want) with no vanilla effects or effects with slight differences repeated between Pokemon in the line.
I'll try to get it done in the next 48 hours! :D
I also want to ask, is that new honchkrow meant to be secret rare? you put its picture as the shiny one and I'm wondering if that was intentional as a secret rare or not. And if you're going to keep making cards by type, could I suggest metal? I always feel they are they worst type in the tcg, even with cards that would be borderline broken for other types, like plasma steel klinklang giving all metal types safeguard and still being a bad deck. I'd like to see if you could make a metal type worth using!
Nah, I just use shiny sprites every once in a while. Don't pay too much attention to the sprites, they have nothing to do with the rarity of the card. :) I can make a metal type, sure!

Nyora

A Cat
Well it's pretty cool that you've got 2 long comments on your Fakes but I'm here to ruin that and just say, Great Job! Some of your fakes are a little OP, but I like em a lot regardless.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
So I haven't had a lot of time to work on much stuff. I'm being consumed by athletics, back-to-school shopping, etc. Not to mention running a game of Mafia is pretty time consuming as well. But I had this afternoon completely free, which is awesome. Since neither of you really elaborated on what Pokémon you'd like to see, I chose that myself.

@NinjaPenguin, here's your Stage 2 line:

Popplio HP: 60 - Water
Basic Pokémon
popplio.png

[W] Balloon Blast 10
Flip a coin. If heads, discard an Energy attached to your opponent's Active Pokémon.

Pokédex: This Pokémon can control water bubbles. It practices diligently so it can learn to make big bubbles.
Brionne HP: 80 - Water
Stage 1 - Evolves from Popplio
brionne.png

[W] Sing
Your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Asleep.

[W][C] Round 20x
This attack does 20 damage times the number of Pokémon on your Bench that have the Round attack.

Pokédex: It cares deeply for its companions. When its Trainer is feeling down, it performs a cheery dance to try and help.
Primarina HP: 140 - Water
Stage 2 - Evolves from Brionne
primarina.png

Ability: Echoing Opera

Whenever you attach an Energy to this Pokémon, flip a coin. If heads, your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Asleep and Confused.

[W][W] Whimsical Tide 40
Search your deck for an Energy card, and attach it to one of your Pokémon. Then, shuffle your deck.

Pokédex: Its singing voice is its chief weapon in battle. This Pokémon’s Trainer must prioritize the daily maintenance of its throat at all costs.

And now for the request @Blergsid made, which is a useful metal type. Here we go!

Magearna HP: 90 - Metal
Basic Pokémon
magearna.png

[C] Fleur Cannon 10+
This attack does 50 more damage for each [Y] Energy attached to this Pokémon.

[M][C] Advanced Copycat

Search your deck for a Supporter card, reveal it, and use it's effect as this attack's effect. Then, shuffle your deck. This attack does 30 damage to 1 of your opponent's Pokémon (don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon).

Pokédex: Its mechanized body is merely a vessel. Its true self is its Soul-Heart, an artificial soul.

Hope you guys like them!

Last edited:

Blergsid

Aspiring Trainer
Nice Primarina line! I especially like seeing round on Brionne because it ̶m̶e̶a̶n̶s̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶'̶r̶e̶ ̶o̶b̶l̶i̶g̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶n̶s̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶r̶o̶u̶n̶d̶ is a cool attack. I like that magearna, but I have to ask if the GX label is a typo? I dont see a gx rule or attack on it, so that's why I'm asking. And as for the card itself, fleur cannon seems like an attack you would see on a heatran/lucario/metagross since those 3 are usually having an identity crisis about their type in the tcg, and advanced copycat doesnt specify whether or not to return the supporter to your deck, so that's something. It might be better as a discard pile supporter search, to act as a VS seeker replacement or maybe have it as an ability while in the active spot like past copycat users, but as it stands now I would probably still use it as a 1 prize annoyance like other extra-supporter cards in the past. Also, can we expect incineroar next time or is that asking too much?

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Hey guys! I haven't updated this thread in months, forgive me. I've been super-duper busy, but I've also lost some inspiration and interest in faking. Anyways, just letting you know I'm alive! :)

Buzzwole HP: 130 - Fighting
Basic Pokémon [ULTRA BEAST]

buzzwole.png

Ability: Bulky Muscles

This Pokémon's attacks do 30 more damage for each [F] Energy attached to it.

[C][C] Gut Punch 30+
You may switch this Pokémon with one of your Benched Pokémon. If you do, this attack does 30 more damage.

Pokédex: Buzzwole goes around showing off its abnormally swollen muscles. It is one kind of Ultra Beast.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
First try at a Prism card, hope you like it!

Necrozma HP: 190 - Psychic
Basic Pokémon
Ultra_Necrozma.gif.04db7280c0be7be9a294866cb688fb96.gif

◇ (Prism Star) Rule: You can’t have more than 1 Prism Star card with the same name in your deck. If a Prism Star card is discarded, put it in the Lost Zone.

Ability: Burning Light
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may draw a card. Then, put it in the Lost Zone.

[P][C][C] Lost Light 50+
This attack does 50 more damage for each card in the Lost Zone.

Pokédex: The light pouring out from all over its body affects living things and nature, impacting them in various ways.

Last edited:

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Happy Birthday @VioletValkyrie! Just a little something for ya.

Luxray HP: 130 - Lightning
Stage 2 - Evolves from Luxio
Spr_5b_405_m_s.png

Ability: Light Up
Once during your turn (before you attack), you may search your deck for a [L] Energy card, and attach it to 1 of your Pokémon. Then, shuffle your deck.

[L][C] Violent Sparks 60+
If this Pokémon has any [D] Energy attached to it, this attack does 60 more damage.

Pokédex: It can see clearly through walls to track down its prey and seek its lost young.

Last edited:

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
~~The Wedding Collection~~

To celebrate the holy matrimony of @GekkisaiDaiNi and @VioletValkyrie, a number of guests and attendees have decided to bestow upon them a collection of gifts. Lorde and her partner in making these gifts, @TheR3DX, worked vigorously to complete their simple collection, a small gift to their soon-to-be newlywed friends. Lorde has prepared the text bases for the final product R3 will be working on. The text base designer displayed the text bases to the party, then handed them off to R3 to really let them shine...

Florges HP: 120 - Fairy
Stage 2 - Evolves from Floette
florges-white.png

NO. 671 Garden Pokémon HT: 3'7" WT: 22 lbs.

Ability: Trimmed

If you have Kartana in play, search your deck for a [Y] or [M] Energy card and attach it to one of your Pokémon. Then, shuffle your deck.

[Y] Bridal Dance 40
Heal 40 damage from 1 of your Pokémon.

Resistance: [D] - 20

Pokédex: In times long past, governors of castles would invite Florges to create flower gardens to embellish the castle domains.
Kartana HP: 80 - Metal

kartana.png

NO. 797 Drawn Sword Pokémon HT: 1'0" WT: 0.2 lbs.

[C] Recycling Scraps

[M] Trim 20+
If you have Florges in play, this attack does 40 more damage.

Pokédex: This Ultra Beast’s body, which is as thin as paper, is like a sharpened sword.
Matrimony Band (Item)

Pokémon Tool:
Attach a Pokémon Tool to 1 of your Pokémon that doesn't already have a Pokémon Tool attached to it.

When your Active Pokémon is Knocked Out by damage from an opponent's attack, you may search your deck for up to 3 cards, and put them in your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.
Vampire Church (Stadium)

[Y] Pokémon and [M] Pokémon (both yours and your opponent's) have no Weakness or Retreat Cost.

Stadium: This card stays in play when you play it. Discard this card if another Stadium card comes into play. If another card with the same name is in play, you can't play this card.

Draskk

Blast From The Past
~~The Wedding Collection~~

To celebrate the holy matrimony of @GekkisaiDaiNi and @VioletValkyrie, a number of guests and attendees have decided to bestow upon them a collection of gifts. Lorde and her partner in making these gifts, @TheR3DX, worked vigorously to complete their simple collection, a small gift to their soon-to-be newlywed friends. Lorde has prepared the text bases for the final product R3 will be working on. The text base designer displayed the text bases to the party, then handed them off to R3 to really let them shine...

Florges HP: 120 - Fairy
Stage 2 - Evolves from Floette
florges-white.png

NO. 671 Garden Pokémon HT: 3'7" WT: 22 lbs.

Ability: Trimmed

If you have Kartana in play, search your deck for a [Y] or [M] Energy card and attach it to one of your Pokémon. Then, shuffle your deck.

[Y] Bridal Dance 40
Heal 40 damage from 1 of your Pokémon.

Resistance: [D] - 20

Pokédex: In times long past, governors of castles would invite Florges to create flower gardens to embellish the castle domains.
Kartana HP: 80 - Metal

kartana.png

NO. 797 Drawn Sword Pokémon HT: 1'0" WT: 0.2 lbs.

[C] Recycling Scraps

[M] Trim 20+
If you have Florges in play, this attack does 40 more damage.

Pokédex: This Ultra Beast’s body, which is as thin as paper, is like a sharpened sword.
Matrimony Band (Item)

Pokémon Tool:
Attach a Pokémon Tool to 1 of your Pokémon that doesn't already have a Pokémon Tool attached to it.

When your Active Pokémon is Knocked Out by damage from an opponent's attack, you may search your deck for up to 3 cards, and put them in your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.
Vampire Church (Stadium)

[Y] Pokémon and [M] Pokémon (both yours and your opponent's) have no Weakness or Retreat Cost.

Stadium: This card stays in play when you play it. Discard this card if another Stadium card comes into play. If another card with the same name is in play, you can't play this card.
Love these! Thanks so much, and we'll see you and @TheR3DX at the wedding! :p