News New Lycanroc Form In 1.5 Hours?

kilamon

Aspiring Trainer
Knew it would happen! Rotomdex in the anime mentioned and was curious about which form Ash's Rockruff would evolve into, and somehow I had a gut feeling that it's going to evolve into a new form. Glad to see Null appears in the anime too.

TheBossBlastoise

I rule the PokeSea
Please be cool,Please be cool,Please be cool,Please be cool,Please be cool,Please be cool,Please be cool,Please be cool,Please be cool,Please be cool,Please be cool,Please be cool,Please be cool,Please be cool,Please be cool,Please be cool,Please be cool,Please be cool,Please be cool,Please be cool,Please be cool,Please be cool,Please be cool,Please be cool,Please be cool,Please be cool,Please be cool,Please be cool,Please be cool,Please be cool,Please be cool,Please be cool,Please be cool,

ArceusTrainer

Arceus Collector
Betting it will be a orange with a hint of fire and perhaps dark called Dusk form.

Last edited:

oryantge

Aspiring Trainer
Calling it right now we'll get Sunrise and Sunset forms today

I was expecting Twilight form, but we are getting possibly two new forms?! Maybe Sunrise and Sunset make the most sense. Hmm... I just want a really cute but strong form.

Last edited:

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
I was expecting Twilight form, but we are getting possibly two new forms?! Maybe Sunrise and Sunset make the most sense. Hmm... I just want a really cute but strong form.
way to rip-off my post before yours lol

FullArtGardevoir

7/21/90 - 1/9/21
Please be cool,Please be cool,Please be cool,Please be cool,Please be cool,Please be cool,Please be cool,Please be cool,Please be cool,Please be cool,Please be cool,Please be cool,Please be cool,Please be cool,Please be cool,Please be cool,Please be cool,Please be cool,Please be cool,Please be cool,Please be cool,Please be cool,Please be cool,Please be cool,Please be cool,Please be cool,Please be cool,Please be cool,Please be cool,Please be cool,Please be cool,Please be cool,Please be cool,

Ends up being useless junk...

Mitja

veteran smartass
Is the silence on USUM ending any moment now? I was actually fine with no info besides release date and that teaser. But we knew the marketing hype train will take off at some point. I just hope they don't spoil everything in the coming 3 months :'D...

Mitja

veteran smartass
Orange, I like :D

But I already feel bad for it when I consider it will probably as well be just Rock and lackluster inbetween stats of the regular 2 Lycanrocs Dx

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Meh. Looks too similar to Midday, while also having features of the Midnight form. Hopefully the Dawn form is more interesting (if it exists, that is).

Burst Ezel

Aspiring Trainer
WHY I BELIEVE THERE IS A DAWN FORM:
Obviously the pokemon global link placeholder but also there is the coro coro cover in which that lycanroc seems similar to kidnight rather than midday unlike this one