News Palossand-GX, Latias, Hydreigon, Regigigas, Hiker Promos!

I'll pick up the Pallosand just because I like the Pokemon. Regigigas could also be used in a Wailord esc. deck since it's a 1-prizer with 180 HP. But, everything else about all of these cards suck.

Regigigas has possibilities, although small.

Kiawe 4 fire, attach, and then next turn Bridgette the 3 Regi's for an instant 160+30 w/C.Band and discard a stadium! It has potential. Not the best ever, but it could become a thing in the future you never know.

Although I do like the Palossand GX, it seems to be following in the same footsteps as most of the other GX cards; Really really overkill. Though some of the GX cards are more balanced, I feel like the GX moves do waaay too much damage than they need to, even if they act as final resorts.

• Pallosand GX - Too much expensive atks, the GX is interesting though. I can see being in a Pallosand GX Box. 2 Geodudes.
  • Regigigas - Confirmed in Crimson Invasion, with the Regi Trio. The card itself is not good. 2 Geodudes
  • Latias - Why suddenly Latias came out where Latios is in SL? This will be a gimmicky card. 2 Geodudes
  • Hydreigon - Stage 2, Unli, Ability version of Mega Broski (Gardevoir). The attack is... Forget it. 2-3 Geodudes.
  • PR Promos - The illustrator must be the same as the original card.
  • Hiker - good but not good. 3 Geodudes

And another cool thing! As I mentioned in the Discord chat, you can Level-Up this Gigas to Regigigas LV.X SF100 and lose 30 HP in doing so––which, I believe, is the most it is currently possible to lose upon a forward-shifting change (evolution, level-up, etc), beating out the previous record holder of Kabuto's 80 -> Kabutops' 60. (You can further this somewhat by attaching a Fighting Fury Belt to Regigigas, causing it to lose 70 HP upon Level-Up.)

A pokémon that have Leveled-up is considered the same stage as the pokémon under it. So a regigigas Lv. X is still a basic, and the FFB keeps working.

Last edited:
A pokémon that have Leveled-up is considered the same stage as the pokémon under it. So a regigigas Lv. X is still a basic, and the FFB keeps working.
Ahh, you're right! Will note that -30 is still the largest jump we've yet seen backwards in terms of HP, with no outside modifiers. :)

How does this affect the Shining Legends one..? It's not like it erases it from existence or something.
This one’ll probably be the Holo one from the Zoroark box and I like to use the Holo versions over revs

Back