News 'Silvally Box' and 'Marshadow Box' in November!

Rindon

Aspiring Trainer
I prefer the figures than the jumbo cards anyway. Since the jumbo cards are gx does that mean the promos will be alternate art gx cards as well? Interested to see how different drives/items will be incorporated.

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
I prefer the figures than the jumbo cards anyway. Since the jumbo cards are gx does that mean the promos will be alternate art gx cards as well? Interested to see how different drives/items will be incorporated.
nope they are just holo promos

croagunk crew

Aspiring Trainer
It has to low HP to even be considerer in that tier. Most attacks will one shot it with a choice band on

I think he means the card that gets printed in eleventy billion different products

Consider this: there are now as many Tapu Koko cards (i.e. ones with different set numbers) as there are Kingler cards, a Pokemon introduced in Gen 1

Ilir Nikqi

Aspiring Trainer
I think he means the card that gets printed in eleventy billion different products

Consider this: there are now as many Tapu Koko cards (i.e. ones with different set numbers) as there are Kingler cards, a Pokemon introduced in Gen 1
Ah yeah i read it wrong lol. Now I understand :)

paulyd84

cooltrainerpaul
How many things are launching on 17th November? There is at least 2 other boxes isn't there??

SpunkyBandy

Aspiring Trainer
What, WHAT. Is my fighting type ghost baby finally going to get a figurine after all this time of merch neglect?
I HOPE, HOPE THERE'S NO MENTION OF GX CARD

Raven Zombie

Dark/Ghost Trainer
I can only think of the Charizard GX and Kommo-0 GX boxes of the top of my head.
Zard and Kommo boxes are in September.

Nov has Crimson Invasion
Zoroark GX premium collection
Silvally elite trainer box
2 different UltraBeast Premium Collections
Shining Legends Collector’s Chest
Shiny Silvally GX Box
Marshadow/Silvally boxs
Premium Trainer’s (best of) XY Collection