Finished Mafia XLII: War of the Gods ~ GAME OVER ~ Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you say is not true. He was not a big advocate of the NP lynch at all. He was not cleared and you seem to be the only one to think that even after he himself corrected you.

I already explained earlier why bb might have shown a scummy mindset with the placeholder vote. Also, I am the most clear town here- so obviously I thought I was going to die and had to use the big shot as a last ditch effort to stop the scum from killing me. They didn't try to kill me eventually, but I could not bet on that, and so I had to pick the one I think was scum and also the oneI think you- apathetic town, would have most problem to lynch without me.

Especially you mirdo, because it seems that you are mostly active when I annoy you.
No. You just annoy me when im active :^)

Alright. What ever. Might have remembered that wrong. In my book there just would've been better target's like Camo or what ever.

But we are both not that helpful right now at actually finding scum. Which is a problem. Because right now we would just lynch Camo and maybe Drac next round.
It's still weird that if it was your Vig shot that killed that there was not additional kill. Except if Camo was lying and he wasn't using his ability on BB. Or maybe both of these things (could be an option aswell)

Also: Update: The Idol i learned about does not have to be connceted to the Role Name i learned.

The only other way I can explain it that would make Camo not confirmed scum, is if someone protected the nk target. That's why I called others to speak up if they did something like that. Actually there is a third option, and that is that the nk was never submitted, and therefore if no one claims to protect block or redirect anything last night, and Camo flips town, we should look into the most inactive busy IRL person here.

I don't really say how you two arguing now will gonna help town tomorrow, even without me voting atm, Camoclone is pretty much lynched already.

Did you actually read the argument and its important conclusion?
I read it and from what I gather, it still doesn't change today lynch and Mirdo is determined that if camo flip town I'm next. on the chopping block.

I really has nothing left to hide, since PP already claim my role and any of my ability result would mean nothing in this new era of host provided safeclaim since name cop can only see someone safeclaim if he has one.

Day 4 Vote Count 2
All votes are in chronological order
The players being voted are in alphabetical order
The player(s) with the most votes is tagged
Majorrity to lynch is 4
If you think there’s anything wrong please ask

@Camoclone 3: scattered mind (vote) l Rainyman123 (vote) l mordacazir (vote) l

I made a mistake earlier, Camoclone is at L-1.
A reminder that Day 4 will end in 24 hours on July 18th 7am.
There has been a lull in activity today as well, please pick up the activity. Tagging for those who are still alive ^w^

@scattered mind @rainyman123 @mordacazir @mirdo @GM DracLord

Last edited by a moderator:
The only other way I can explain it that would make Camo not confirmed scum, is if someone protected the nk target. That's why I called others to speak up if they did something like that. Actually there is a third option, and that is that the nk was never submitted, and therefore if no one claims to protect block or redirect anything last night, and Camo flips town, we should look into the most inactive busy IRL person here.
It woul be really stupid if the kill was never submitted but ill keep it in the back of my mind.

Really @mordacazir ? Thats all you gonna say?

What we do Know is that Camo targeted the Person who died at Night but failed to act due to a vig shot

Which can mean 3 things:
Camo is town but Wanted to use his ability. Scum didnt submit or targeted BB anyway
Camo did use both his ability and the nightkill so he can steal eventually idols before he Kills him .
He only used the nightkill so if somebody got all of his idols stolen please report and we Are done here.

And @GM DracLord
Im Not determined to Chop you next. That was just the Plan scattered at the start of the day. Doesnt mean that thats what we are gonna do

Im Really Cross if should just Hammer now so we can move on .

And @GM DracLord
Im Not determined to Chop you next. That was just the Plan scattered at the start of the day. Doesnt mean that thats what we are gonna do

Im Really Cross if should just Hammer now so we can move on .
1. Not the way I read your post it sound like I'm your main target in there.

2.? I understand english just not in that sentence

I was missing some words there. Mobile is a mess.

I said im unsure if i should Hammer camo already so we can move on

If Camoclone flips town, it's either mirdo or rainy.. the others are pretty clear (including Drac, just forgot about the townie interaction with NP).

Of course it does. It's better than me dying. Have you read this guy's posts?
Whats wrong with them? Point that out and I might also vote Mirdo you never know. But now your not really convincing me.
If Camoclone flips town, it's either mirdo or rainy.. the others are pretty clear (including Drac, just forgot about the townie interaction with NP).
Why Rainy? He had several townie interactions with NP?

Why Rainy? He had several townie interactions with NP?

Where? Can you point me to them? That leaves mirdo without any interactions with NP + overly aggressive behavior+ urgent to finish the day. I still think rainy isa good option for the indie, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back