News Japan's SM3+ Set: 'Shining Legends!'

SupremeLeaderQuagsire

Aspiring Trainer
I've said it before and I'll say it again, they are really stepping their game up with the FA/HR -GXs. These look so much better than the first ones we got. Can't wait for the set to drop!

TotoBoss

Kappa
I hope the pullrates for gx's are higher as normal sets. given that this set costs more as a regular set and the fact that you can't buy loose packs / booster boxes of this set. I just don't want zoroark/raichu to end up being super expensive because they're in this set + they're hard to pull/

Ilir Nikqi

Aspiring Trainer
How do you guys feel about this Hoopa, I think i will make him a staple in most my dekcs, at least my slow ones to stall the game for good setup

Queno138

Metal Balls Trainer
there won't be a booster box of this set iirc. This set will be released the same way generations did with mythical collection like boxes.

Refering to the Japanese set actually, since the English set would be such a pain to purchase.
Plus buying the Japanese one wil give you a shiny ho-oh promo!

TheRealBro..

Those Mewtwo cards though.. Wow! If your gonna make so many cards of one Pokemon, at least make 'em look like this and no-one will complain.

paulyd84

cooltrainerpaul
I imagine the Mewtwo being pulled from our set and appearing as a promo 'Mewtwo origins GX Box' or something naff like that.

NeoRaikou

Aspiring Trainer
Refering to the Japanese set actually, since the English set would be such a pain to purchase.
Plus buying the Japanese one wil give you a shiny ho-oh promo!

I responded to you yesterday but my reply has disappeared for some reason... I actually came across someone on ebay selling all 8 of the Shining Pokemon cards early. I asked him about the shiny pull rates and he responded saying that they are rarer than regular holos but easier to pull than regular GX cards, so somewhere in between.

This is what he said exactly: "Hi.It s pretty easy to pull shinings...they are a sorta of special holo cards...The gx are not so easy to get".

They are no longer listed as I think they have sold but here's the link anyway:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Japanese-Pokemon-Sun-amp-Moon-Shining-Legends-8-cards-lot-Celebi-rayquaza-and-more-/132258693497?cp=1&sojTags=bu=bu&bu=44461008359&euid=96e4cffc23d64912a4b1a55b1d509505&nma=true&si=BjHgeL3LPea6EuDEp0dyDAQitNw%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

TaichoBanana

Aspiring Trainer
I responded to you yesterday but my reply has disappeared for some reason... I actually came across someone on ebay selling all 8 of the Shining Pokemon cards early. I asked him about the shiny pull rates and he responded saying that they are rarer than regular holos but easier to pull than regular GX cards, so somewhere in between.

This is what he said exactly: "Hi.It s pretty easy to pull shinings...they are a sorta of special holo cards...The gx are not so easy to get".

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Japanese-Pokemon-Sun-amp-Moon-Shining-Legends-8-cards-lot-Celebi-rayquaza-and-more-/132258693497?cp=1&sojTags=bu=bu&bu=44461008359&euid=96e4cffc23d64912a4b1a55b1d509505&nma=true&si=BjHgeL3LPea6EuDEp0dyDAQitNw%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
I was looking on buyee and at saw that a guy had shiny cards for about $35 a piece

That definitley seems to be the case. I have been observing auctions for shining cards on buyee and currently there a a few listings that are sitting at at most $5.00 with about 23 hours left. The gxs from the set are going for more especially the SR GX mewtwo. That pretty much confirms that shining cards are rare but not GX rare.

ZMonsBRUH

Darkrai
did anyone else realize, that on that weird mewtwo gx, there is a star on it, but its not shining mewtwo gx, i wonder why the star is there, i also wonder if its a secret rare, so mysterious