News August's English TCG Set: 'Burning Shadows'

Lanstar

The Cutest of Ladies
One thing that Gardvior-GX needs is a lead while setting up your frail ralts. One way to lead is with Drampa-GX, so to chip down special energy, or Tauros-GX to wall damage. One other option I like: Talonflame, and make Gardevior-GX standalone. After all, I think the card will work great in its own right, with both support and power in one. Tech in a Gallade, too!

Nobodyshero2727

Pleaing to Greatness
I'm thinking Gardy and gallade deck, you have a one prize attacker that does 130 by itself and it has an awesome ability and then you have Gardy as a tank that can do a lot of damage. I think that's going to be a really good deck

TCG_Destory

Darkness player
Holy Crap, your right, if this is one of the energy filled decks, this might actually work as a good deck
True, except you can't fill a deck with Energy if it uses a Stage 2. And you don't have Scorched Earth as with Typhlosion. I think I will personally play it with 1-2 Professor's Letter (assuming they stay) and 10-12 Basic Fairy Energy. Also, the evolution line will be 4-2-4 at least and there will be a starting Basic, possibly Xerneas XY.

paulyd84

cooltrainerpaul
Still miffed no charizard on this sets art.

No word on the prerelease Promos yet?? It's in two weeks and not a peep?

MarshalBry

Aspiring Trainer
I'd kind of like to see a set where the pre-release promos aren't announced and it ends up being down to box open leaks.

PlatinumDude

Aspiring Trainer
The English descriptions of the attacks are on the cards (mostly), so you might want to update those as best as you can.

MarshalBry

Aspiring Trainer
Seems like Seviper will be the promo to hope for. Here's hoping I get Seviper and Zygarde as my staff promos for judging 2 pre-releases (Zygarde is gorgeous looking).

Mr. Mirek

Aspiring Trainer
Bewear might be fun at prerelease since the deck is 40 cards. If you can land heads, your opponent might be in a pinch. Any idea of cards in Burning Shadows that would pair well with Bewear? (I need to do my research too)