Finished Mafia XLII: War of the Gods ~ GAME OVER ~ Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Make sure you've got a handful of subs as well, @double o squirtle! Perhaps keep the sign ups open until 24 hours have passed, just in case any of the players who haven't been able to post yet would like to sign up as subs.

Vracken

Just a Ghost of the Past
Well, Hades doesn't want to have to wait, but he doesn't want to mess with one of the few people with more power here than him. He has graciously agreed to keep the signups open for an additional 24 hours.

double o squirtle

Sweet Summer Child
Okay! So 24 hours have passed, and we've managed to get a sub... and a half, I guess? Anyway, roles are now being sent out! Hooray! And that's a good thing too... I think Hades was getting impatient. Please like this post to confirm your role. Once I've received 9 likes we'll start the game ^^

double o squirtle

Sweet Summer Child
Night 0
Hades was... in a better mood than usual. "Hahahaha... HAHAHAHAHA... MWAHAHAHAHA-"

"Would you quit laughing already?! We're trying to sleep!" Screamed some pour soul who had not slept since the game had started.

Hades didn't want to listen to anyone, why should he stop? Oh right, he promised them one night before getting started. He was too kind. Oh well, at least there'd be good times galore once this was over.

Night 0 has now begun! You guys have 24 hours before Hades starts laughing again Day 1. If you want a deadline, Day 1 will start on June 22nd 7am EST.

Also please note that we have different ways of writing roles, although we tried to make them similar, there may be differences. Please don't lynch someone over writing habits!

double o squirtle

Sweet Summer Child
Day 1

It was early morning. Why was DoS up this early again? I mean, he was usually up really early, but wasn't there something important happening? Oh yeah, Hades had created some big game. All he had to do was fire a few lasers to conquer the world and be done with it, but nooo. He had to hire two unsuspecting Underworld monsters that couldn't have cared less about the game.

When DoS arrived, it seemed the other monster, Vracken, was already there. Beaten by an Underworld ghost, lovely. Oh well. It was time to start, but most of the participants were all asleep. "How should I wake them..." He thought. No ideas came into is head. Fine I'll ask the ghost. "Hey! Do you have anything for... This!?" Vracken nodded, he snapped his ghostly fingers and Hades appeared.

"What is it!?" Hades shouted "I left this game up to you two so I wouldn't have to do anything, and now I'm getting summoned?!"

"It's morning" Said Vracken.

"Oh? It is, isn't it..." With a devilish smile, he rose up, and started laughing. No one could stop him now!

An hour later, everyone was tired and cranky, except for a few who seemed to be quite enjoying the wake up call that was in fact, still going. DoS, who was also a bit irritated by the laughter, stood in front of the crowd. "Now listen up all of you! You may not want to be here, but neither do we! We have to run this game against our wills, but we're doing it anyway because we were asked nicely coughnotreallycough. So if you could get started and have a game without that much complaining, that'd be nice! Now, try not to hurt yourselves... too much that is" DoS and Vracken vanished, officially starting the game.

Day 1 has now begun! You guys have 120 hours till Night 1. If you want a deadline, Day 1 will end on June 27 7am EST. Remember not to break any rules and have fun!

mirdo

Seagull Overlord and Business Entrepreneur
Then i saw her face, now i will ##vote:celever
not a trace of doubt in my mind.

s/o to me for making a reference to a song from the 60`s

Status
Not open for further replies.