Finished Dunsparce and Dragonites II

Status
Not open for further replies.

TOTAL_EPICNESS

it wouldnt let me put morse code
Friendly reminder that when you evolve you'll be x4 weak to Ice Fang. :U
Bud yeah that's why I plan on learning Fire Fang! Get on my type coverage level electricity dog
Also what do you mean she will freeze me to death? I don't even think that's possible from a single vulpix

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
PP2607.png
I'll let you weird creatures discuss maids and freezing to death over in the corner or something. Meanwhile, I feel like going back the way we came - that humming sound might be a secret unlocked!

@Keeper of Night I'll add 5% to my Speed stat.

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
599.png
Can't believe I'm saying this but I agree with the Fire-type! Let's follow the Aussie candle and see where he leads. I bet none of you can even hold a candle to that idea.

599.png
Ahem. I'll take 5% in Speed, @Keeper of Night.

TOTAL_EPICNESS

it wouldnt let me put morse code
599.png
Can't believe I'm saying this but I agree with the Fire-type! Let's follow the Aussie candle and see where he leads. I bet none of you can even hold a candle to that idea.

599.png
Ahem. I'll take 5% in Speed, @Keeper of Night.
Bruh that was literally the worst pun ever you just made me contemplate throwing my phone out the window
But yes I agree let's go to the humming sound

Marchy

Aspiring Trainer
We heard the humming sound in the clearing and some pokemon tried to find it then, didn't we? I don't think we succeeded in that back when we first tried and have too much of a headache* to remember if we found anything out.

*These pearls are heavy.

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
Bud yeah that's why I plan on learning Fire Fang! Get on my type coverage level electricity dog
Also what do you mean she will freeze me to death? I don't even think that's possible from a single vulpix
The whole reason behind the friendly reminder was that I know Ice Fang >: D

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
I'm assuming jumping into the lake and hoping the feraligatr finds me isn't an option and that makes me upset
PP2607.png
Wouldn't that be a fun experiment!

We heard the humming sound in the clearing and some pokemon tried to find it then, didn't we? I don't think we succeeded in that back when we first tried and have too much of a headache* to remember if we found anything out.

*These pearls are heavy.
PP2607.png
I believe the sounds were coming from the underground, not the forests, which we spent much time searching most frivilously.

Marchy

Aspiring Trainer
Eh we can check out the humming sound. Or run back and forth in these tunnels forever like naked mole rats. Both, perhaps!

Epist

Captain Clamps
Advanced Member
@Keeper of Night please put 3 in defense, 2 in attack.

Also, I would like to get rolling again, so I start slowly heading down the path on the side of the lake, motioning for my party mates to follow!

Yog

Rogue
NCLoO7v.gif

i want to put this altogether into one post because we are well and truly lost;

With the sun now completely set, the light from overhead has gone. The only light in the cave emits from Litwick, and a fainter glow seems to be coming off the statue Vulpix picked up. With a majority vote, the players in the cave progress forward down the sloping path.

As they reach the other side from where they were standing previously, they begin to hear the quiet sound of water dripping from the ceiling onto the rocky floor below. The low light makes it hard to see far, but the cave suddenly widens into a larger open area.
The banging or humming from earlier, now completely dead, leaves them with little in sense of direction. Feeling along the walls, they find that the "room" they are in really just splits the path they were following into three more paths.

On their right, the paths slopes upward. A way back out perhaps? Would this lead them out of the forest, or back into it?
On their left, the path continues downward at a gradual slope the dripping sound is loudest in this direction. An underwater lake?
Straight ahead of them the path looks the same as the path they just took to get here, or at least very similar. Rock formations adorn the walls.

On no path can any of the party members make out the ending, or wherever they might lead.

The group decide to head back from where they came, ignoring the three paths in front of them.

As they head back, the familiar formations adorn the walls and ceiling, but the path seems to go on longer than they remembered.

When they reach the end, they don't recognize the room they had dug into previously. Instead, they're faced with three paths, same as before.

To their right, the path slopes downward. The sound of dripping water can be heard from that direction once again.
To their left, the path reaches upward.
Ahead of them, the familiar stalactites and stalagmites cover the cave walls in a similar fashion to where they had just come from.

Deciding to head to their right, the group pursue the sounds of water coming from that direction. As they head that way, the path slopes further downward.

The path ends and opens into a small room. To their left, a small lake is formed. It doesn't seem very deep, but it stretches beyond the field of their vision.
Ahead of them the dry path continues, seeming to curve further right.

The three Pokemon investigate the right path. There doesn't seem to be anything immediately noticeable around the walls of it, and the inside is too dark to see very far into.

Salandit emits a sweet scent. A splashing can be heard in the distance, implying the lake might be much larger than originally thought.

The Pokemon look further down the path with Litwick's light. It seems to branch right and to head even deeper. Water can be seen dripping from the ceiling, and the sound of it echoes in front of them.
They get the feeling that taking this path may not let them return.

Behind them, a splashing sound comes from the far side of the lake. The same sound from before? But... Closer this time?

Vulpix continues to freeze the water's surface, creating a path along the lake. As she continue forward she hits a wall. The lake doesn't seem to go further in this direction.
To her right the lake continues, but it seems to extend further past where the dry path departs.
To her right, the lake continues as well, far past where they had entered from. That seems to be the direction the sound from earlier came from.

Cutiefly flies over to where Vulpix has hit her dead-end, and lights the area. They can't make out anything new, however.

A vicious splash occurs to their left. If it gets any closer, it would be right on top of them...

Taking a moment to catch their breath, the Pokemon heal their wounds. The cavern had gone quiet, a nice change after everything that had just happened. The lake is silent, maybe they could try crossing it again? Or the path, to their right. It seems to go further, but would that lead them out of the cave?
In the darkness of the path behind them, where they had first entered the lake, they hear a familiar sound. The humming, from the clearing! It isn't the loud banging they had heard upon first falling into the cave, however. It's faint, distant.

NCLoO7v.gif

i made a picture. i think it is wrong tho, because the first three way junction was left, middle, right and the second one was right, middle, left. maybe when we tried to return, we actually ended up back at a different junction. and if that is the case, then taking this path out past the lake could well bring us back to the first junction we were at o_O

DFk0rsL.png

NCLoO7v.gif

so the superbly ominous banging and clanging sound that was growing ever louder back under the clearing and we barely escaped, is now following us down to here, and your guys solution is to go TOWARD it??

run away!! it will follow us anyways!! lets go further down this path beside the lake and see where it brings us.

@Keeper of Night please put 3 in defense, 2 in attack.

Also, I would like to get rolling again, so I start slowly heading down the path on the side of the lake, motioning for my party mates to follow!

NCLoO7v.gif

*i follow the motioning Duskull @Keeper of Night *

Status
Not open for further replies.