News Japan's SM3 Sets for the 20th Movie Feature Ho-Oh and Necrozma!

AuraJackle

Aspiring Trainer
Wow they did well showing her....ampleness. other than making flat people jealous this card is decent but N is better in most cases

SupremeLeaderQuagsire

Aspiring Trainer
I NEED this card. The background looks great, and Wicke is one of my favorite characters from SM. Either this, Guzma, or Kiawe FAs, man, I need to pull them at prerelease, or at all in general. Card isn't even that bad.

;)

Last edited:

Kyrushi

Squirrel
Wow they did well showing her....ampleness. other than making flat people jealous this card is decent but N is better in most cases
N isn't going to be around forever. He has been here since Noble Victories and frankly I think it's about time he gets out. Once he is out of format this is going to be an interesting card for sure.

AuraJackle

Aspiring Trainer
N isn't going to be around forever. He has been here since Noble Victories and frankly I think it's about time he gets out. Once he is out of format this is going to be an interesting card for sure.
Ahh but he's not gone yet so such talk of post N format is pointless. This card is not as good as N in most cases it is however not bad especially if your hand is filled with cards you don't want your first turn

Anthony Orosco

Aspiring Trainer
Welp, guess I know where the money from my extra Shaymin is going. A FA playset is going straight to my binder.
FA Waifu=Happy Laifu

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
MY GEODUDES
  • Wicke - can someone tell me where this card based, on your hand for example, if you have 4 cards remaining before playing Wicke, therefore both of us will draw 4 after we shuffle those old cards back in your hand, right? If it is, Okay! I don't think it'll be better than N. Did anyone know about Ilima (SM), he has the almost same effect as N and Good Wicke. After all, N still dominates against the two. I don't think it'll replace N, but I want to see this in decks soon. So I give it, 4 Geodudes at this time. I want the Normal Art, WHY FULL ART??!
  • FA Olivia - SM4! not in this set.
The FAs in Burning Shadows
  • Acerola
  • Guzma
  • Kiawe
  • Plumeria
  • Sophocles
  • Wicke

Last edited:

Giufla91

Aspiring Trainer
I'm really getting to love this upcoming cards, with this one, hala and guzma seems that the game is becoming more based with player's decisions than the simple luck or the op cards, like lysandre.

basically we have two version of N now and this means more choices for our decks and our strategies.

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Interesting card but I dont see it being more than a one-of. If you have a big hand it would be great but if you didn't...trash.

BENDsli

Aspiring Trainer
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the wording basically say, "if I have 6 cards and you have 2 cards, I draw 6 cards and you draw 2 cards" if so, it would be good to replace maybe one N in a deck because there's been a lot of times when going second or second turn when going first, that I need something and don't want to Sycamore away all my items but don't really want to N either because my opponent has their hand down to 2 cards, while I have 6-8