News Japan's SM3 Sets for the 20th Movie Feature Ho-Oh and Necrozma!

Zeno

The Wanderer
Have to admit, I'm a little underwhelmed with his card art. I don't think it's terrible, but the pose and color appear a bit odd to me. Not to mention something seems off with his face. Anyway, looking forward to adding this to my binder!

Vivek

Evil Yveltal
This looks better than Lysandre.
Also this card has a higher ceiling as compared to Lysandre when come to playability.

TotoBoss

Kappa
So... we ALL knew this was coming, the only question was how'd it look like. And I think it looks great! if I weren't such a cheap player I'd definitely play this fa. Love it <3

ZygardeGuy

Baba ba wawa ha ha ba ba
Aw Man! I wish the background was more splattered like Team Skull Grunt. This one is kind of boring like all of the GX Full arts.

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
I guess I have to get it before it goes to $40 also, what's with Lysander type cards being in Charizard based sets

RealEnderTV

Aspiring Trainer
I'm a little underwhelmed with the artwork on this card. Guzma's pose is very off, and I don't think the brightness of the background really fits Guzma. I would have liked to see something a bit darker, like with Team Skull Grunt's full art.

Articuno_Aria

Articuno is UNO for a reason
I like it! He's pretty much a ramped up Lysandre, which I'm glad something similar is coming back. Can't wait!