News Decidueye-GX, Incineroar-GX, & Primarina-GX Premium Collections in June!

I'm just glad that there's going to be an efficient way to get Decidueye singles, I really need for that price to go down on a single Decidueye Gx.

Really good deal for the Decidueye-GX box. I won't play the deck but down the line these could be some solid tradebait for those that aren't willing to spend the money.

I also really like that they are doing this but I honestly cannot imagine it being the textured full art. I say this because I would think Pokemon wouldn't want to hurt the value of the actual full art print. To me that would seem like a foolish move since they have done a good job of pumping good value back into the cards. Plus selfishly I wouldn't want people to be able to get a full art product that I had to search for and or open a multitude of packs

I also really like that they are doing this but I honestly cannot imagine it being the textured full art. I say this because I would think Pokemon wouldn't want to hurt the value of the actual full art print. To me that would seem like a foolish move since they have done a good job of pumping good value back into the cards. Plus selfishly I wouldn't want people to be able to get a full art product that I had to search for and or open a multitude of packs
The Regular and jumbo are textured
IMG_7469.JPG IMG_7470.JPG

IMG_7471.JPG
IMG_7472.JPG IMG_7473.JPG IMG_7474.JPG

I love the Sun&Moon FAs...~

I plan on getting these of course for obvious reasons, but I have to disagree here. I think the ones we got from BW until the end of XY are better than the S/M full arts, in terms of how they look. The S/M regular GX's look like what the full arts should, the full arts look like they're missing something like a background or something.

So they're finally done filling these boxes with breakpoint? Thank goodness. Guess I'll go and pick up that Primarina box then lol.

Last edited:
Within HOURS of the boxes coming out my stores were all out of Decidueye. I don't even want it to play it I just wanna complete my binder :(

Wow, the only thing worth getting here is the Decidueye box, and with that same fourty dollars you could buy a Decidueye and ten Guardians Rising boosters. What's even the point? I mean, I honestly like the art on the regular Decidueye better than I like the art on this. It's not even like the art is better.

I found these yesterday. I'm glad to say the Incineroar box paid for itself when it gave me a SR Field Blower :). I can't say the other two gave me anything good, aside from the full art promos.

Back