News Japan's SM3 Sets for the 20th Movie Feature Ho-Oh and Necrozma!

thflame

Aspiring Trainer
Diance, Ribombee, and Gardevior seem like a nice deck, though it could be a bit clunky.

Ribombee is nice in general for energy search.

Kyrushi

Squirrel
Wow, the the set IMMEDIATELY after we got Oricorio for energy searching and it's replaced by something better. It's going to be a great support for energy heavy decks for sure!

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
MY GEODUDES
  • Ribombee - Everyone loves Fairy now. This could help Broski (Gardevoir) a lot, No more Pa'U Oricorio after this. 4 Geodudes

MorningSTAR1337

Aspiring Trainer
At least this make make Diancie a bit more usable as a tech option. 2-3 pokemon are enough to justify fairy energy, right?

Wait a minuet. Is that Sugimori art?

AuraJackle

Aspiring Trainer
That hp amount though. Still not as usable as oricorio in mega gardevoir mayb see some play with gardevoir gx but would be a little noisy especially sense having non gx/evolution attackers will be important again in a format without vs seeker lysandre plays

Hunga

Oh no! Rotation in sight
Why only limit her to only faerie decks?
It works kinda nice as energy acceleration and can thin your deck from energies. ;)

Draskk

Blast From The Past
I like it but its too clunky IMO. Diancie+Gardevoir+Ribombee would be fun but sooo clunky.

Sword.N

Aspiring Trainer
Can't see much protential on the card since it's stage-1. Oricori is basic pokemon which has access to Pokemon Fun Club. Oricori together with draw supporters is often enough to get energies continuously. For decks like Volcanion, Starmie is better IMO.

DeDeNNe

Di-Denki Nitro Neon, or De2NNe. Very Lethal
YUS MY FAVE BUG GOT POWAAAA
Also, please we dont want more Gardevoirs, we need OP Gallades!!

DeDeNNe

Di-Denki Nitro Neon, or De2NNe. Very Lethal
Can we evolve twice this way...? (if yes then rip my EX decks, gotta start building GX decks XD)

CaptZero

Aspiring Trainer
I like it but its too clunky IMO. Diancie+Gardevoir+Ribombee would be fun but sooo clunky.
I don't think it would be that bad. Basically as long as you start with Diancie, Cutiefly, and Ralts (not that hard if you are playing a Tapu Lele Brigette combo), then turn two you should be able to have all your evos going. You'd want to go second most of the time if you had any hopes of setting that up, but I think it's perfectly manageable.

DMYSYS

Aspiring Trainer
Dude, milling is becoming a legitimate deck option. Right now it looks like a PITA because Charizard GX and Rhyperior are both Stage 2s, but at this point there's gotta be a Durant card right around the corner that snaps everything into place and makes it a viable strategy.