News Japan's SM3 Sets for the 20th Movie Feature Ho-Oh and Necrozma!

mirdo

Seagull Overlord and Business Entrepreneur
Good thing i aqquired a Rainbow Art Turtonator and a regular one.
I wonder that they rise in value soon...

This card is borderline redicioulos

EDIT

Haven't seen that your turn ends after using it.
That turns this card from "stupidly broken" into VERY intresting for both the person using it and the person getting it used against.

Last edited:

Vitiel

Mush. Up!
Just noticed that it's also not limited to attaching to Fire Pokemon. What else might this be funny with?

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
MY EVAULATIONS
  • Kiawe - I give it 4-5 Geodudes. If you use T1 Kiawe, this card is flippin OP. This will help Most Fire Decks....A LOT!!! This will be 1 in every Fire decks. Unfortunately, your turn ends after it. So, use bunch of Items first (BEWEAR on Garb!) before getting this out on T1. In Speaking of T1, If you go first, Ultra Ball for a Cute Lele and Lele for this Kiawe, OH MY GOODNESS!!, This is awesome. If not, it's fine. Turt and Volc will love this for sure. Ho-oh GX loves it too, so that on T2, It can use it's GX attack. And also, Fire Pokémon with expensive ACs. Someone asking, this card is not attach to Fire Pokémon alone. It can be used to attach something like, google's boi, Bewear GX.

treyh37

Watcher of Thorns
well if deciplume wasn't running the new sableye before it will now.

hmm camerupt ex/team magmas camerupt with kiawe in expanded might be useable now.

jakedun

2093 Pokemon TCG Elders Divison World Champion
My goodness I am excited for this card.

Maybe Volcanion will start playing Tapu Lele-GX now!
Volcanion already plays one Lele

Could you attach Double Dragon Energy?? If so Dark Dragons= OP

Last edited by a moderator:

WastedSkyPirate

Could you attach Double Dragon Energy?? If so Dark Dragons= OP

Good thinking but unfortunately not. Double Dragon Energy only counts as every type of Energy when attached to a Pokemon.

Volcanion already plays one Lele

Also, Volcanion is one of the only decks that doesn't have instant synergy with Tapu Lele-GX (you don't run DCE and you're tight on bench space aready - multiple Volcanion-EX, Turtonator-GX, Hoopa-EX, Shaymin-EX) - so, obviously it depends on your build, but I don't think it automatically "already plays 1 Lele" in Standard at the moment.

Last edited:

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
This helps Ho-oh a lot even if your turn ends, also, WPM, we already saw Lana, it's probably in this set

carrotfoot

Aspiring Trainer
Aww, yiss. Ho-oh might actually be good!

I imagine you would have to stick some kind of hinderance Pokemon like Wobbuffet in the active slot so you can stay safe when your turn ends.

Also, this makes energy baton (or whatever it was) even more useful now.

AuraJackle

Aspiring Trainer
Seems like sm4 should give grass some type of energy acceleration sense the other starter types have one now. This card is pretty solid overall blacksmith is still better in expanded thanks to its energy recovery and ability to allow for big numbers on turn 2 but this affect will likely be used in a deck style similar to wob/groudon or decks that will do everything in there power to get this on the first turn so the turn ending won't be terrible