News Decidueye-GX, Incineroar-GX, & Primarina-GX Premium Collections in June!

Ryn7321

real magnet hours
If these are the full arts from SM1+, what's going to happen to the Rainbow Rares of the starters from SM1+?

Metalizard

Aspiring Trainer
If these are the full arts from SM1+, what's going to happen to the Rainbow Rares of the starters from SM1+?
Shoved in eng SM2, maybe. Remember, the set description talks about the regular FAs, but it never talks about secret cards.

WastedSkyPirate

Pleased about this - should be easy and, hopefully, not too expensive to pick up FA Decidueye. Looking forward to seeing the artwork for the promos.

Hemos

The demonic Shadow Lugia/Mystical Raven Witch
Hopefully they mean the full-art ones. Though if they would release the Rainbow Rare ones as well, that'd be awesome!

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
Wait what if instead of a super premium collection they do what they did with the M Mewtwo collections and give one retailer the RR ones :/

SkyeVictini

Seriously, calm down.
I. NEED. THE. PRIMARINA. BOX.

Man, we are just gonna get bombarded with awesome TCG stuff in the coming months! My wishlist is getting bigger every day. :D

chella182

Aspiring Trainer
Exactly what I was thinking. As someone else said, I have a feeling, if they're banging the full arts into a promo box, that they'll be tacked onto the next set as secret rares, since SRs don't typically have to have anything to do with the set they're in (like the old BW SR Pokémon). If that's the case (and they're not also released in boxes), that Decidueye will be pricey!

AuraJackle

Aspiring Trainer
Is it bad that I don't want to buy this because I hate throwing away those obnoxiously large cards cuz otherwise they take up to much space and look awful?

Rindon

Aspiring Trainer
Although it seems costly for $50 and six packs, the decidueye gx is selling for $25 at some card shops (Canada). Due to the popularity of decidueye those boxes will be sold out the second they hit the shelves. Other two maybe not so much. Will this release lower the price of decidueye gx?

Vulpixy

Just your friendly neighborhood Vulpix
That pricetag is painful. Glad I decided to pick some up now instead of waiting for the box.

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
Although it seems costly for $50 and six packs, the decidueye gx is selling for $25 at some card shops (Canada). Due to the popularity of decidueye those boxes will be sold out the second they hit the shelves. Other two maybe not so much. Will this release lower the price of decidueye gx?
probably not due to the price of the box

ZygardeGuy

Baba ba wawa ha ha ba ba
They are releasing a full art Decidueye GX, as a promo
Not like Decidueye is the most played deck in this meta, not at all.
*SIGH*