News 'Ash vs. Team Rocket' Deck Featured Cards!

riChchestMat

Aspiring Trainer
I have one on pre-order, but it looks so nice I wonder if I should get a second one to keep as sealed.

CrownXY

as brave as a talonflame
nebby: get out of the bag rowlet -_-
As for the other cards.. they aren't that great except the wobuffet with victini , that too is also dependent on stadium and coin flips. IIRC tapu koko's second attack is better than pikachu's second attacck for same energy cost and pikachu's GX ain't that great because most pokemon have more than 200 hp these days. Mimikyu literally does not have anything good, it can't even knock something in two turns like lapras. Oh! my hopes for the great mimikyu.

riChchestMat

Aspiring Trainer
I think you should view this as a double-theme deck with great art. The focus should not be which cards will be competitive in the meta, but if the two half-decks are fun to play against each other.

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
To b honest, Most cards aren't in the meta. Well, Wobb possibly with the help of Victini, but it's a coin flip.

The English Dub of the anime was started on Teletoons Canada, but the latest one wasn't yet relased 'til now. If these will release in English, I am fine with that.

Quuador

Aspiring Trainer
As a Pikachu and Mimikyu collector I thought about only buying those two, but now that I see the artwork of the rest I'm defintely gonna buy the box. Just placed a pre-order on AmiAmi. :D

Greetz,
Quuador