News Meganium, Typhlosion, and Feraligatr Reprints in New 2-Pack Blister!

ThePokeCapital

Aspiring Trainer
I first saw these at a Walmart on Sunday April 9th. They were in the toy section on a side cap. The cards have the galaxy foil treatment just like the 3 pack blisters with xerneas or yveltal from breakthrough that Target got fairly recently.

ZygardeGuy

Baba ba wawa ha ha ba ba
If you are going for max rarity of cards in your deck, is reverse foil first, or this galaxy holo. To be honest, I prefer the holo. Then the Typhlosion players out there can get there decks in better looking shape.

CreXzzzz

Aspiring Trainer
lol I love the subtitle, Pokemon go cash grab!

A cash grab based on a cash grab, that's a shower thought right there...

Rhyno

not very cool dude
I like this even though I have never and will never use a a typhlosion deck, genesect coin is probably the best thing in this imo.

Rhyno

not very cool dude
A good Feraligatr GX card. Gotta be specific with pokemon lol
So far I spotted a pattern that either only alola Pokémon get a GX card, or the travel Pokémon from the games get a GX card (ex. lapras GX, Machamp GX, Tauros GX, etc.) very unlikely to get feraligatr GX.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
So far I spotted a pattern that either only alola Pokémon get a GX card, or the travel Pokémon from the games get a GX card (ex. lapras GX, Machamp GX, Tauros GX, etc.) very unlikely to get feraligatr GX.

Darkrai and Ho-oh are breaking it allready...I doubt this trend is going to last past the third set. The fourth set in BW and XY dramatically changed the game anyways.

Last edited:

Hellcat

Outlaw Trainer
I might have to grab one of these. I'm such a sucker for gen 2 starters, especially Typhlosion. They'll look good in my collection haha.

Swampert Full Art

#GROOKEYGANG
Yeah, I got the SM tin box with a handle and Litten is already curved when I first opened the box!

Usually you can fix the curved cards easily (maybe put it in a toploader or press it with a book), but there is raslly no way to fix the lipped or really bent cards :(