News Strengthening Expansion Pack, Best of XY Pack, and Ash VS Team Rocket Deck!

early possible translation for olivia take two gx cards from deck and add to hand:D

nine tales takes no damage or effects from attacks from GX/EX pokemon

Bulu looks like recover 30 damage on first attack and do extra 60 damage if GX attack has been used

Last edited:
Olivia searches 2 GX and adds to hand
Alolan Ninetales can't take damage from EX or GX
Bulu is 30 and heal 30; 60 + 60 if you used GX Attack already

Last edited:
Bulu is 30 and heal 30; 60 + 60 against GX
Actually, bulu's second attack does 60 more if you already used a GX attack. And ninetales is unaffected by effects and damage, not just damage.

Bulu is 30 and heal 30; 60 + 60 against GX

Bulu second attack should be doing 60+60 if you have used your GX attack in this game rather than against GX

MY EVALUATIONS
  • Kahuna Olivia - I still wait for the Normal Art card, although the FA is possibly in SM3. You know that I don't play FA cards. Well, this deserves 4-5 Geodudes. Searching for Leles and Tauros made more easy!
  • Alolan 9tales - Unlike Bink and Suicune, it's a Stage 1. It'll be a bit slower. Well, a weird retribution of Safeguard Suicune. (Light Barrier = Light Screen)
  • Bulu - 120 for 3 is standard.

Man, Olivia is a great Supporter - Pokemon Fan Club could already get you Tauros, Lele, and literally any other Basic, but this'll really help with getting some of the evolved GXs when you need them (such as getting those Stage 2s to use with that Rare Candy in your hand). Also, I love the Ninetails - especially once Garbodor is rotated out, leaving Muk as the ability locker (which won't affect Ninetails, of course).

I think Ninetales will be fine in Ninetales GX decks (and possibly Aquabox if it chooses to play Ninetales GX + Aqua Patch?) since the Vulpix is a great starter anyway and this won't take much space up.

Get that Vulpix and Wally it. Game over EX and GX. And that ladies and gentlemen is why there is still breaks and regular Pokemon. Why my Yanmega Break alone would spank that Ninetales into submission. 50 Shades of Yan.

Grass is about to get so busted. Lurantis is going to go up in price. Tapu Bulu-GX and Tapu Bulu and Golisopod and baby Lurantis with the Grass-boosting Ability give him a lot of friends to work with. Volcanion will see more play because of this (not like it hasn't already because of Decidueye/Vilplume) and it'll be a weird power struggle between these and Turbo Dark. At least, that's just what I'm predicting.

Can't wait to bust out the old Shaymin sleeves and go green again.

Wow, this art! Can I have, like, all of em?
The Olivia FA is really nice, and I adore that shiny Tapu Koko-GX! Tapu Bulu is pretty cool, may be a one-off in Lurantis decks or something, I don't know. Alolan Ninetales has a great Ability, only downside being a Stage 1. Great set of cards and I can't to see the full SM2 setlist tomorrow, as well as being 1 day closer to the English release! :)

Ohh boy. Water patch? Light barrier ninetails? Looks lik water will be the way to go in this gen

Ohh boy. Water patch? Light barrier ninetails? Looks lik water will be the way to go in this gen
the tcg is going in a rock paper scissors style
grass
fire
water
and so on and so fourth
the main types that you started your journey with will be a determining factor in what you will play.

Wow, this art! Can I have, like, all of em?
The Olivia FA is really nice, and I adore that shiny Tapu Koko-GX! Tapu Bulu is pretty cool, may be a one-off in Lurantis decks or something, I don't know. Alolan Ninetales has a great Ability, only downside being a Stage 1. Great set of cards and I can't to see the full SM2 setlist tomorrow, as well as being 1 day closer to the English release! :)

Shiny Tapu Koko-GX is going to be expensive. You have way under a 1-12 chance to pull it from the promo packs. There are 11 different cards, plus this one. The other cards are mostly energy and this one is super rare. "I am extremely rare, so I am lucky if I hit it!" Also, comes out this weekend with SM2 not SM2+.

Figure I will put the info here in case WPM doesn't update the information as the new set should leak pretty soon.

Back