News New 'Battle Arena Deck: Black Kyurem vs. White Kyurem' in June!

Scoop

Literally a sheep
I'm buying it just for my nostalgia of Boundaries Crossed...That was a phenomenal set...

Expert_Occultist

Magic card player
Since we're getting Boundaries Crossed EXs so close to rotation this must mean Expanded won't rotate this year either (woot)

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
A-a-are you sure? N-n-new artworks for Syca and Trainers' Mail? #LifeIsComplete
Still worry for the VS Seeker reprint :(
Which Kyurems are they using, Plasma Storm one?

Jake_Silberman

Competitive PTCG Player
Since Trainers' Mail is getting new artwork, does that mean it'll not rotate this season?

Either way, I'm absolutely getting one of these. Ever since I got the Rayquaza v Keldeo Battle Arena Decks, I've been super excited for the next one, and with new artwork for both Trainers' Mail and Sycamore, there is no way I'm disappointed!

Weavile GX

Nebby!
I am hopin the new cards with artwork will count as sun and moon promos or something in the sun and moon era.

RiverShock

Aspiring Trainer
...Nooooooooooooooooo... We're stuck with Trainer's Mail and Sycamore for ANOTHER 2 years? What the hell Pokemon, this is a terrible move. New art or not, we should not get those cards here.

Who knows, maybe they could do a first and make the alternate arts share their sets with the original prints. It's not going to happen, but I can cling onto delusions, right?

This kinda ruins the much slower format Sun/Moon looked like it was attempting to establish... Urgh. In before we get an alternate art Shaymin-EX in a tin or something...

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
...Nooooooooooooooooo... We're stuck with Trainer's Mail and Sycamore for ANOTHER 2 years? What the hell Pokemon, this is a terrible move. New art or not, we should not get those cards here.

Who knows, maybe they could do a first and make the alternate arts share their sets with the original prints. It's not going to happen, but I can cling onto delusions, right?

This kinda ruins the much slower format Sun/Moon looked like it was attempting to establish... Urgh.
Why? this format needs more draw support both of these cards are amazing additions IMO

Jake_Silberman

Competitive PTCG Player

This kinda ruins the much slower format Sun/Moon looked like it was attempting to establish... Urgh. In before we get an alternate art Shaymin-EX in a tin or something...

Sycamore won't rotate until the 2018 rotation anyway, so its not like Sycamore was going to be gone before you know it.

As for Trainers' Mail, I think its great that this card will stay in Standard. Once VS Seeker is no longer in Standard, we'll need more ways to access draw support.

Otaku

The wise fool?
Because a lot have released after SM came out (M Shaprdeo and Camerupt, Jolteon FA, M Lucario FA, Etc.

I get the opposite intent from this; these cards are releasing as XY: Black Star Promos specifically so that they can rotate along with the rest of the XY-releases, instead of sticking around longer by being Sun & Moon products.