News 'Tapu Koko Figure Collection' in May!

Otaku

The wise fool?
Am I the only one tempted to basically spam this just because of Shaymin-EX (ROS)? Mostly for fun, as I am pretty sure it would be easy to counter right back, but running several of these, fueling them with Double Colorless Energy, and slapping a Wide Lens so that any Shaymin-EX on the Bench takes 40 sounds like fun. ;)

silversalamence10

Top Hat Regulator
Ofc it goes without saying that the European version of the product will come with a jumbo Tapu Koko instead of a figure.

chella182

Aspiring Trainer
It's been a good 5+ years since we last had figures in our TCG products. (The last being the fully evolved Unova starters in their respective tins)
Yeah you're probably right. There was a Mewtwo Battle City promo box or something as well that had a Mewtwo figure in it, don't know if that was before or after the fully evolved starters. Do you know why we don't get them any more? I don't understand haha.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
I really want that figure but I don't think I can dish out $20 for the box.. I haven't really bought any figure boxes since the Generations ones(Since those had those EX promos). I really wish they did the Generations-type format for these boxes so I can feel like my money was at least a little more well spent. :/

Oh wait, I can buy these figures online! How have I not thought of this before?!

treyh37

Watcher of Thorns
they better have the non-gx version of tapu koko in something other then this cause i'm not paying 80 for a playset of these. they should've have put the shiny version in this box and the regular in the guardians rising set.

deleter40

Aspiring Trainer
they better have the non-gx version of tapu koko in something other then this cause i'm not paying 80 for a playset of these. they should've have put the shiny version in this box and the regular in the guardians rising set.
I also thought this was the shiny version one, quite disappointing.

chella182

Aspiring Trainer
I find it bizarre that the US have banned stuff like Kinder Eggs, yet allow this, and it's our European safety laws that prevent this, yet Kinder Eggs are fine here :') wonder if the UK will ever get the figures back when we leave the EU (the likely source of the law).

On topic: the card is meh. I'll get one for collection purposes, but yeah.

Geevee

Collector
not very interested in this product especially in canada when it cost way more than 20 bucks. its like 30 buck plus tax here. definitely not gonna get this box.