News New 'Mega Powers Collection' in May Featuring Four New Full Arts!

Gold Weedle

Aspiring Trainer
Is this our first confirmation that Megas will be persisting into this block? And why reprint when sableye goes unloved?!?

Jexulus

jAaM
Hmm... does this mean that all Mega Pokemon in the TCG have access to Spirit Links now? Or are a handful still missing?

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Hmm... does this mean that all Mega Pokemon in the TCG have access to Spirit Links now? Or are a handful still missing?
Heracross, Diance, Metagross, Blaziken, Swampert and Kangaskhan are still missing, unless I'm mistaken

Nyora

A Cat
Please tell me we are getting complete reprints with spirit links! I would love to be able to actually use Mega Lucario, and putting Mega Manectric seems like a neat little thing to have. :)

Otaku

The wise fool?
Is this our first confirmation that Megas will be persisting into this block? And why reprint when sableye goes unloved?!?

I wouldn't take this as confirmation quite yet.

The reasons for this is that these are all reprints of existing Mega Evolution cards, save Lucario Spirit Link. Still, this is all shoring up stuff from the last block, and while a bit messy, that isn't unheard of in the TCG. For that matter, it is possible they'll do something odd and make these part of the XY: Black Star Promo series instead of the SM: Black Star Promo series. I doubt that, but then again I did not expect this at all. XD

I do find it much more likely they'll continue with Mega Evolutions in light of this. I'll settle for them kicking out the last few "missing" Spirit Link cards. Better late than never. ;)

Hemos

The demonic Shadow Lugia/Mystical Raven Witch
Full art Mega Lucario EX? I'm sold already!

(Hopefully it'll be useable though, the old Lucario EX is out of rotation ^^; )

Mightyena

Still just a delinquent ;)
Dude hope this isnt crazy expensive, im assuming the full arts are non textured like the pikchu ex box but better.

LBelleBird

Aspiring Trainer
FINALLY! A full art Zygarde that should have happened a long time ago. About time he got some love. Also looking forward to seeing what they will all look like

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
Dude hope this isnt crazy expensive, im assuming the full arts are non textured like the pikchu ex box but better.
don't forget these are most likely from the Best of XY concept pack, so they likely will be textured (although the FA R&B Promos were in CP6 in Japan, but were most likely made for the R&B collections

PIXELMAGE

Pokemon and Anime Loving Memelord
The price of Jolteon is definitely going to drop as long as the box is not to expensive.